What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRET vs Jets MNF

koslecki

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
not looking good is it? :( nobody (but a few) seem to give a f**k! :?

The coach certainly only cares about the NRL team now. See his head on the Tv the other night with a big snmile on his face next to freddy?

I wouldnt be smiling if the team i was coaching lost 7 in a row. Seems to me he doesnt care!

BRING BACK MURPH

2 True Blues

Coach
koslecki said:
BRING BACK MURPH

In a second mate. I remember when we first came back into the prem/league and used to play from Redfern Oval cause Souths owed us so much cash( $300.0000 by memory ) , and they paid some off by letting us use that fest pit. Sometimes I'd sit in front of the box in the grandstands just in front of MURPH as he called the shots to the lines etc. Quite an experience to say the least, and I'm glad I wasn't sitting next to my nan at the time ( lots of Irish LMAO ) , but what fricken passion for the Royal Blue !!!!:lol: ;-) :thumn

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
koslecki said:
The coach certainly only cares about the NRL team now. See his head on the Tv the other night with a big snmile on his face next to freddy?

I wouldnt be smiling if the team i was coaching lost 7 in a row. Seems to me he doesnt care!

BRING BACK MURPH
I believe that would be 8 now..........:? :whistle

Jeffles

Bench
Let's start praying for some interchange breaches. The teams above us can get docked 2 points every time it happens!

Latest posts