What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch, remember him?

adamkungl

Immortal
dont forget raiduhs supporters. Has refereeing of Parra games got noticably worse since you sacked Funch jr?

hybrideel

Bench
Hey you have to give adam a break, he would've made those predictions while Finch was still in our team

hybrideel

Bench
and he looked like a genius when Finch almost single-handedly steered us to an 18 point loss to the chooks with a clinically display of inside passes and crossfield bombs

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
and he looked like a genius when Finch almost single-handedly steered us to an 18 point loss to the chooks with a clinically display of inside passes and crossfield bombs

I could have sworn Finch was playing for the Roosters that game :lol:

Parra Steve

Juniors
Wasnt Finch Storms 2nd option though? they wanted kelly and didnt get him. And with no other 5/8's left they had no chocie but to offer him a contract.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Guess you were wrong there.
They picked him up for chump change, if he is so good why didn't he get snapped up in the ESL for a massive deal???? Finch is an average 6 if used as a link man and nothing more. He is not a halfbacks arsehole, and what we we're paying him was absolute madness.

andrew057

First Grade
They picked him up for chump change, if he is so good why didn't he get snapped up in the ESL for a massive deal???? Finch is an average 6 if used as a link man and nothing more. He is not a halfbacks arsehole, and what we we're paying him was absolute madness.

Where does it say hes on chump change? Hes really enjoying his footy down in Melbourne so he might not have wanted to go overseas yet. the rest of your post I disagree with, except that part about what the Eels were paying him. Yes that was madness.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Where does it say hes on chump change? Hes really enjoying his footy down in Melbourne so he might not have wanted to go overseas yet. the rest of your post I disagree with, except that part about what the Eels were paying him. Yes that was madness.
He was on Fox saying he took amassive pay cut, so i'm thinking under 100k. Considering the crap that was spoken about him after we cut him. ''One of the best halfbacks in the comp'' ''great team man'' blah blah blah. It looks like the Storm are paying him for what he is worth.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he did play well last night

where was that when he played for us ?

TheRam

Coach
I thought and I was watching the game with a bunch of non-Parra people who also thought & kept pointing out, with the exception of a couple of plays, that he played as always, average to crap.