What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch, remember him?

Summer Glau is hot

Although the Terminator series has been cancelled :(
dont get me started mate :evil::crazy: fox had a nice friday night combination with terminator and dollhouse, they cancel terminator and keep dollhouse even though it had lower ratings then they pair it up with some sh*te sitcom as its lead-in??

Kornstar

Coach
dont get me started mate :evil::crazy: fox had a nice friday night combination with terminator and dollhouse, they cancel terminator and keep dollhouse even though it had lower ratings then they pair it up with some sh*te sitcom as its lead-in??

It's because Joss is a god!

It's because Joss is a god!

He hasn't created a single show that was worth watching. It's all cliched, try-hard, braindead, generic, teenybopper crap. I'm so disappointed to see Helo go from BSG to that Dollhouse crap.

Also, I still have my Brett Finch poster on my loungeroom wall. Yay!

Gronk

Staff member
Meanwhile, Melbourne could sign Brett Finch to a one-year contract extension by the end of the week. Finch has been in talks on extending his stay at the Storm, a remarkable coup for the Victorian club as he could earn more overseas.
Yet Finch, who joined the Storm after being released by Parramatta earlier this year, appears certain to ignore the riches on offer in Europe to play another season in Melbourne.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25854812-5012431,00.html

SDM

First Grade
"ignore the riches on offer in Europe"

I take that as, he was not offered a contract in Europe so decided to stay at Melbourne on the minimum.
It would be hard for him to earn any money in a country where the media dont inflate his worth.

Latest posts