What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Hodgson

innsaneink

Referee
I think Hodge is overrated. Yes he may be tough, but face it, the only thing he is really good at is busting through tackles (by using his height, or lack there of). He is a handy goal kicker as well but Marshall or Collis are just as good.
He used - this being the key word, his support play and speed to break the line...not his stature

I think Hodge is overrated. Yes he may be tough, but face it, the only thing he is really good at is busting through tackles (by using his height, or lack there of). He is a handy goal kicker as well but Marshall or Collis are just as good.

I've seen it all now.

Do you watch any Wests Tigers games?

The bloke is awesome and apart from Heighno was the only senior bloke who gave as good or more than was expected this year.

westie

Bench
Hodgo scored the odd nice try. But the fact was, when he played, we lost football matches.

When he didn't, our other key men stepped up and we looked a lot better generally across the park.

Still a good player, just used incorrectly by the coach.

macnaz

Staff member
:crazy:
Hodgo scored the odd nice try. But the fact was, when he played, we lost football matches.

When he didn't, our other key men stepped up and we looked a lot better generally across the park.

Still a good player, just used incorrectly by the coach.

Piss off and go support your stupid soccer side because it appears you know diddly squat about league. In my oppinion he had probly his best year since 2005 and to think we would have performed better with out him is laughable.