What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Hodgson

Famous1

Juniors
His Form at fullback has been excellent this year, i think he will be in the running for fullback of the year at the dally M's if there not cancelled and footyshow awards.

I can only think of billy slater and hornby who would rival him, minichello has been quiet

cadburys

Juniors
The buy of the year.

I don't think will be any argument about that.

:D :D :D :D :D :D \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HOT028

Juniors
what a buy back, i wish he didn't leave to start with, in our top 3 players just about every game.

simon says

First Grade
He is a genius.....and bloody tough too.Ive never seen a bloke get smashed as many times as he does EVERY game and just dust himself off and get on with it.

Great positioning all the time,and he is playing like a 5/8th to boot.CVould not be happier with this feller,he is a joy to watch.Cheers.

PS....and his kicking is pretty bloody good too.

j_tig

Juniors
cadburys said:
The buy of the year.

for tigers yes, however i would have to put amos roberts just ahead of him by a nose

Wrighty79

Juniors
Did you see his old school mate from Casula Primary line him up every time he got the ball on Sunday? Minichello lined him up every time, but he always got up. He got up laughing at one point, but I reckon he would've been sore yesterday.

jy

Juniors
he is bloody tough. gets belted and keeps getting straight back up. equal leader in the line breaks stats, kicking at nearly 80%, second highest pointscorer in the comp, an inspiration.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Hodgson, Hunt , Hornby , Slater & Minichello will be the ones in the running for the nominees.

Minichello has been crap but I am sure somehow he will find himself into the nominations , Hunt maybe, but he will probably feature in the rookie of the year instead.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
j_tig said:
cadburys said:
The buy of the year.

For the Tigers he and Prince I think would be our best buys (with out Prince I doubt we would of won as many games as we have this year)

In the NRL Roberts or Tonga would be infront of Hodgson you would think

Stellar

Juniors
a top notch signing its good to see that the majority of our signings this season have turned out to be duds and spend the whole season on the sidelines from injury. fantastic recruitment from sheens. Hodgo will go close to being signing of the year in the nrl but Roberts might just beat him but definately our signing of the year just ahead of prince who has been great all season aswell.

mightybears

Bench
one of the many brian smith told to go/fell out with
the reason they [parra] have to buy half a new team each year
a brian smith rejects XIII would be a powerful side

Juniors
Amos Roberts would probably be the signing of the year in the NRL. But Hodgson and Scott Prince have been outstanding. But I think all our signings have been apart from Nick Graham.

Jason Moodie has been outstanding and I would love it if he decided to stay on in 2005.

Pat Richards is playing really well now after coming back from injury

Scott Sattler has been a great leader with Senter and has taught the younger players about being a first grade football player

Todd Payten has been a bit up and down but he has added alot up front.

I think Brett Hodgson has been the best fullback in the NRL this year and deserves to win the award.

Latest posts