What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kimmorley

richies

Juniors
He has, but as has happened many times before at Belmore, what the coach says and what the coach does can be 2 completely different things at times. If Brett has another excellent year in 2010, Kevin may well want to keep him on.
For reasons which I cannot disclose on this forum publicly (but more than happy to in PM), Jonathon Thurston will not be coming back to the Bulldogs side ever again. One thing I can say though is that the Bulldogs Club is over paying overs for players after the Mason/Maitua/SBW fiascoes.
Ryan Perhaps. Patten will be 30 at seasons end, might still have some years left in him.

Ive also heard this b4 and from a high ranking official,
honestly we payed over s for
ennis
hannet and
stagg
thats no secret...!!!

As i hear to often
do as I say
not what I do...

the price for anyone in demand is going to be increased...
no ifs or butts

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has, but as has happened many times before at Belmore, what the coach says and what the coach does can be 2 completely different things at times. If Brett has another excellent year in 2010, Kevin may well want to keep him on.
Thanks for the real insight, that's the case everywhere you idiot. I highly doubt he'll be retained for 2011.
For reasons which I cannot disclose on this forum publicly (but more than happy to in PM),
Because it's substantiated bullsh*t which you don't want to post so as to avoid looking like a lying wanker.
Jonathon Thurston will not be coming back to the Bulldogs side ever again. One thing I can say though is that the Bulldogs Club is over paying overs for players after the Mason/Maitua/SBW fiascoes.
SBW was not on overs when he signed his last contract. Mason and Maitua's contracts have ended, thus their contract values don't mean a f**king thing today. And in regards to JT:
"As has happened many times before at Belmore, what the coach says and what the coach does can be 2 completely different things at times"
Ryan Perhaps. Patten will be 30 at seasons end, might still have some years left in him.
Patten is 30 now.

jasonl

Juniors
Thanks for the real insight, that's the case everywhere you idiot. I highly doubt he'll be retained for 2011.
Because it's substantiated bullsh*t which you don't want to post so as to avoid looking like a lying wanker. SBW was not on overs when he signed his last contract. Mason and Maitua's contracts have ended, thus their contract values don't mean a f**king thing today. And in regards to JT:
"As has happened many times before at Belmore, what the coach says and what the coach does can be 2 completely different things at times"
Patten is 30 now.

You're an angry, angry man Madunit ...

... might be time for a Bex and a good lie down eh?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ive also heard this b4 and from a high ranking official,
honestly we payed over s for
ennis
hannet and
stagg
thats no secret...!!!

As i hear to often
do as I say
not what I do...

the price for anyone in demand is going to be increased...
no ifs or butts
Ennis and Hannant have been worth every cent we paid for them. Those 2 were very big factors on our great improvement in the 2009 season. Both made Origin and played very well. Depending on what we individually believe overs are, I think we got our money's worth here.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Brett Kimmorley has an option for 2011. If he wants to take it, I'm sure Kevin Moore will support the decision
Because it's substantiated bullsh*t which you don't want to post so as to avoid looking like a lying wanker.
Actually it's because it's the truth of an 'alleged' incident. I will not say this publically and you will know why if you converse via PM.
SBW was not on overs when he signed his last contract. Mason and Maitua's contracts have ended, thus their contract values don't mean a f**king thing today.
I'm not talking about today - the lessons learnt in the past from these incidents will mean the club won't go down that same path again, ie throwing large chunks of the cap on 1 individual
And in regards to JT:
Patten is 30 now.
That's true, but this again goes back to the PM part. I know why JT will never again play for the Bulldogs. It's not to do with what the coach says and does, it's more high up than that.
As for Luke Patten, you're right, he'll be 31, but most fullbacks go until they're 33 or so.

Latest posts