What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart - Has a go at David Gallop

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
I saw Glen Stewart took his "man of the match" speech opportunity to have a another whinge about his bung-eyed brother.

Andy Raymond set it up with a very obvious leading question, and being the typical whinging Manly wanker that most Manly people are, Glen Stewart gobbled it up.

"Blah, blah , Brett blah, nobody knows what Brett went through..., Whinge cry, sob, cleanse this, waaaaah, Bwett waaaah"

Hey Manly wankers, what happened to "No one likes us, we don't care"?

Has Manly not been hated enough lately?

How long does the rest of the Rugby League public have to listen to Manly dick holes bleeting about Brett "can't handle my piss" Stewart's supposed harsh treatment?

Manly's unending indignation makes me want to spew.

You can tell how sweet their ride was during the Arko years by the way they are carrying on now.

It's like they honestly have never got the raw prawn before?

Oh wait....

Be honest would you have the Sea eagles from a few years ago when we were poor and other fans just pity'd us or a team you can really hate with a vengeance :D you need us to have this arrogance the chooks just wernt good enough at it

Loudstrat

Coach
wow my thread keeps going
Your biggest achievement since you were toilet trained.

Yep because recognising how much better the Northern Beaches are than Canberra is acting like a Manly fan?

I'm a climber who used to surf, the Northern beaches include great spots for both, like any other area in Sydney the people there take it down a notch but they're still pretty win
No, because only a Manly fan would reckon its better than Forster. :lol:

Most league fans thinks Gallop has done a sh*t job during his time running the NRL, I've heard almost everyone on here complain about him... Stewart and Hasler are the only ones IN the game pointing it out... so STOP WHINGING ABOUT IT!
Most fans think he is OK. Only inbred gimps like Stuart and Hasler who are ontinual whingers crap on about it. None of you geniuss can suggest a better replacement. Gallop aint perfect, but hes God compared to f*cking Moffatt.

nice touch that you used the iron maiden drum kit.. the band that is king of the gallop rythms.
If that's Nickos kit then Stewart and Gallop are f*ckbuddies!

Funny how I thought Gallop is in the business of administering the game... Shouldn't this already be resolved by him? Gallop is an unprofessional muppet for News, he has been all along. Why do does RL have such a horrible TV deal? And I bet the next one isn't as big as the AFL's either despite having more viewers.

The sooner he is gone the better for the game. If he is offended by a try celebration, then he must be thin skinned. As I might point out are most of the trolls bagging Stewart for his actions. I thought it looked like a motorbike anyway...

The sooner his soul is clensed, the better for Manly.
He resolved it years ago!!!!! Its only Manly and Stewart having a sook over it for eternity.

Manly cannot take their punishment, neither can Snake. For the face of the game to get publicly maggotted - under his clubs watchful eye - and stagger home into a situation where he is charged with sexual assault - you reckon that's responsible? You reckon is he was sober he would have found himself in that situation? You reckon its a good look for Watmough to blue with the clubs boss and his daughter because he's hammered?

Arko's gone, mate. The golden era of the untouchable Manly, the lenient judiciaries and the favorable refs and the missing bags of coins are long gone. Manly play by the same rules as the rest of us now. Suck it up you whinging sooks!

betcats

Referee

Most fans think he is OK. Only inbred gimps like Stuart and Hasler who are ontinual whingers crap on about it. None of you geniuss can suggest a better replacement. Gallop aint perfect, but hes God compared to f*cking Moffatt.

He resolved it years ago!!!!! Its only Manly and Stewart having a sook over it for eternity.

Manly cannot take their punishment, neither can Snake. For the face of the game to get publicly maggotted - under his clubs watchful eye - and stagger home into a situation where he is charged with sexual assault - you reckon that's responsible? You reckon is he was sober he would have found himself in that situation? You reckon its a good look for Watmough to blue with the clubs boss and his daughter because he's hammered?

Arko's gone, mate. The golden era of the untouchable Manly, the lenient judiciaries and the favorable refs and the missing bags of coins are long gone. Manly play by the same rules as the rest of us now. Suck it up you whinging sooks!

+1 shut up you wankers.

ceagle

Bench
would love to see the awkward situation if Manly won the comp an Stewart had to shake Gallops hand.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Brett is downstairs from my work drinking away with Glenn, Tony Williams. Big smile on his face and laughing away with a crown prosecutor next to him...

Doesn't look very upset to me

Hutty1986

Immortal
[FKN-SIK];7412322 said:
Brett is downstairs from my work drinking away with Glenn, Tony Williams. Big smile on his face and laughing away with a crown prosecutor next to him...

Doesn't look very upset to me

He is definitely not intoxicated though.

CanadianEagle

Juniors

When every post you make on a forum requires you to continually quote so many and defend yourself in this manner.. its time to give up!

I don't care how loud your strat is, my strat is louder than yours.

Last edited:

eaglefan64

Juniors
I saw Glen Stewart took his "man of the match" speech opportunity to have a another whinge about his bung-eyed brother.

Andy Raymond set it up with a very obvious leading question, and being the typical whinging Manly wanker that most Manly people are, Glen Stewart gobbled it up.

"Blah, blah , Brett blah, nobody knows what Brett went through..., Whinge cry, sob, cleanse this, waaaaah, Bwett waaaah"

Hey Manly wankers, what happened to "No one likes us, we don't care"?

Has Manly not been hated enough lately?

How long does the rest of the Rugby League public have to listen to Manly dick holes bleeting about Brett "can't handle my piss" Stewart's supposed harsh treatment?

Manly's unending indignation makes me want to spew

You can tell how sweet their ride was during the Arko years by the way they are carrying on now.

It's like they honestly have never got the raw prawn before?

Oh wait....

Oh the irony from a St merge scum fan.. When you guys
won 11comps in a row we all know that wasn't just
due to the fact you were the best side
everyone of those years.....your just a typical
f**kn St merge scum fan who has his head
Up his arse......at least rabbits fans can say
they are the 'pride of the league' because
they have 20 Comps....your scum side has
just 1 ....see that genius just 1 comp:lol:
Who has his

MSIH