What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Johnston quits

BLM01

First Grade
They’ve allowed all those characteristics before..
images
Isnt he the Tradies undies ad model with the headband on?....or is that u Muz

merahputih

Juniors
Isnt he the Tradies undies ad model with the headband on?....or is that u Muz
It's the great Les Norton who advertises Bowen Lager and played one game for the Roosters in the eighties during which he laid out Wayne Pearce (at least in the story).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's the great Les Norton who advertises Bowen Lager and played one game for the Roosters in the eighties during which he laid out Wayne Pearce (at least in the story).
The same actor is doing TV ads for Iron Jack lager. In the TV show, Bowen Lager was not held in high regard by beer drinkers. When a fiction becomes reality... or as they say, life imitating art.

BLM01

First Grade
Things maybe taking shape for the Red & White Dragons with more touch from the Blue, Black & White of Cronulla with Flanagan & Shepherd.
I maybe putting 2 + 2 together to get 3 but what are the chances the Now resigned CEO from Cronula Munro who was only their 12 months when Flanno was banned will end up with the Dragons CEO job.
Applications closed 18th Dec and no doubt he was one of the resume's. He may of been the only one.
Time will tell but that is my best guess..if not 2 clubs are looking for CEO's
It is funny the media are unusually quiet about this high profile job and by now telling everyone who is in line for the job and who will get it.
It is of huge importance how 2021 and beyond will travel for our club based on who gets the job and then who is then employed by the CEO

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Things maybe taking shape for the Red & White Dragons with more touch from the Blue, Black & White of Cronulla with Flanagan & Shepherd.
I maybe putting 2 + 2 together to get 3 but what are the chances the Now resigned CEO from Cronula Munro who was only their 12 months when Flanno was banned will end up with the Dragons CEO job.
Applications closed 18th Dec and no doubt he was one of the resume's. He may of been the only one.
It is funny the media are unusually quiet about this high profile job and by now telling everyone who is in line for the job and who will get it.
It is of huge importance how 2021 and beyond will travel for our club based on who gets the job and then who is then employed by the CEO

Has anyone heard him speak before?
It should a standard question when interviewing CEO’s.

Do you know how to talk?
Can you appease the fans each week?
Can you string more than two words together in one answer?
Can you sack McGregor immediately upon your appointment?

TonyT6

Bench
The Cronulla board hated Munroe & was not surprising to see him go, they thought he was incompetent. Be a good fit for us

Walpole

Juniors
Oh, that's right, we don't have a CEO. I'd forgotten that.

I used to play for a cricket club and the old gentleman who ran the canteen was one of the best organised blokes I've ever seen. If you were in the know you could even buy "brown lemonades" off him. Had the kids loaded up on snakes and sausage rolls and the players from both teams well pissed by stumps.

My vote's for him as CEO. Reckon he'd be about 94 by now but more than capable of getting the Dragons in shape.

Latest posts