What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Johnston quits

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I run my own business and I will be applying. Surely I can rattle the dead wood and show them a new direction. Can’t do any worse than those in charge of this abysmal business structure at present. That I can assure you I can do better.

I’m a carpenter and l’m use to working with deadwood but be buggered if l could make anything from this lot.

TruSaint

Referee
I run my own business and I will be applying. Surely I can rattle the dead wood and show them a new direction. Can’t do any worse than those in charge of this abysmal business structure at present. That I can assure you I can do better.

Nope , wont happen.
The fact you run your own business will work against you, unless.

1. Do you have a relative currently on the board ?
2. Have you or any family member played for the Dragons ?
3. Your last 10 years P&L statements cannot show a profit.

BLM01

First Grade
For those wanting to apply:

https://www.seek.com.au/job/4045832...e29-268e-4925-91c5-9c78e5bd262a&type=standard

I find it peculiar that the advertiser is WIN Corporation and not the football club itself
Thanks for the hec of it I have emailed them to get the selection criteria and I will send my CV and cover letter and see how it goes.
I currently hold and exec position of a CRL club and have been president at a successful Illawarra league club in the 00's.
I am going to apply to see how far I go

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The whole joint is out of control. The Dragons need a great CEO with pedigree business experience and a strong connection to the Dragons brand. Anyone not up to the standard of the great Frank Facer should be rejected.

Sorry ole mate, you have set the bar too high and such unrealistic goals will never be reached.
Would you consider an old boys club with a new young member on board?
As in Craig Young, followed by Dean Young and any other family member.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Thanks for the hec of it I have emailed them to get the selection criteria and I will send my CV and cover letter and see how it goes.
I currently hold and exec position of a CRL club and have been president at a successful Illawarra league club in the 00's.

Sorry to burst your bubble ole mate, but just because you are inteligent, business savy and have a history of succeeding in a likeminded business format ................. don't get your hopes up too high.

You in possession of everything the others don't have, brains.
So you have Buckleys .................... and then some.

As you were.

BLM01

First Grade
Sorry to burst your bubble ole mate, but just because you are inteligent, business savy and have a history of succeeding in a likeminded business format ................. don't get your hopes up too high.

You in possession of everything the others don't have, brains.
So you have Buckleys .................... and then some.

As you were.
I am sure the St George Illawarra Dragons are an equal opportunity organisation EOO ;)

Coffs dragon

Bench
They will not let anyone get in. Unless you are an old boy.
Would be good if they did but it will not happen.
They just advertised it to make it look like they really searching when they're not they already know who they want
I cringe when I see that word "Holistic"in the job criteria. It's like they are seeking some Spiritual guru, when all they really expect is some old boy to get on the Spirits & talk goo goo Spin!

Dragonsamy

Bench

Go get them mate . Good luck

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz that laugh..that smile that burnt orange apeel..just not good for TV
They’ve allowed all those characteristics before..
images

Latest posts