What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith fined for abusing referees

dubby

Bench
You will have Justin Carney next year and have Dugan on his way.

Think about it.

Carney is happy at Bondi. They don't mind his drug habit.

CMUX

You will have Justin Carney next year and have Dugan on his way.

Think about it.

Carney is happy at Bondi. They don't mind his drug habit.

You said our current backline which has 2 ex Raiders players, neither of which were bought from Canberra.

Still crying about the other Carney, he can't even make your run on side, what is the big deal?

The good Carney had a toxicology test whiched proved he was not on drugs but if you want to believe he is then go ahead, i would rather a doped up carney over Campese/mogg/mcrone anyday.

dubby

Bench
You said our current backline which has 2 ex Raiders players, neither of which were bought from Canberra.

Still crying about the other Carney, he can't even make your run on side, what is the big deal?

The good Carney had a toxicology test whiched proved he was not on drugs but if you want to believe he is then go ahead, i would rather a doped up carney over Campese/mogg/mcrone anyday.

At no point did I use the word "current".

I have no complaints about J Carney. He is playing second row at Souths Logan. He is still suffering affects from that injury and may never fully recover. I hope he does though, he is a good guy. The fact he is in QCup suggests he isn't good enough at this point to oust Croker, Vidot or Joel Monaghan. I hope you're happy with the $200k you paid for him.

Read what you want into Todds toxicology tests. The guy is a grade A merkin. He will stuff up again one day. Talent wise, he is a brilliant player. Every Raiders fans wanted to keep him for his talent. Sad fact was, he didn't want to change even after 30 chances.

You can take Mogg and McCrone if you want. No, I insist....take them :pray:

skeepe

Immortal

I must have missed the season where Phil Graham left the Raiders and played for another club before the Roosters.

skeepe

Immortal
Where did Shillington come from again but you never here us bitch and moan about it.

On the contrary, you're about the 1,000th Roosters fan to bring it up in the past week.

And Shillington wasn't wanted at the Roosters, from memory he was cut loose so that you could keep Mason and O'Meley.

Seriously, have you said one single thing that has one shred of truth to it?

CMUX

On the contrary, you're about the 1,000th Roosters fan to bring it up in the past week.

And Shillington wasn't wanted at the Roosters, from memory he was cut loose so that you could keep Mason and O'Meley.

Seriously, have you said one single thing that has one shred of truth to it?

We only bring up Shillington to show that it is not a one way street and good luck to him for going to another club for more money and elevating his career. So according to you it’s ok for teams to buy players only if that player isn’t wanted\ at his current club?

Everything I have said is true except the Phil Graham thing which I admitted I made a mistake.

dubby

Bench
Let's bring up Brians childish petulance again shall we?

The Raiders weren't given a penalty against Manly until the 63rd minute.

Did Dave Furner confront the refs at halftime? Did Dave get up and do a big display like Brian did when we were finally awarded a penalty....our first in about 100 minutes of footy under the same ref?

No.

Smith is suddenly quite in the face of numerous and lucky calls the Goosters were given vs Souths. Decisions which helped them win the game.

No wonder people hate the Roosters. No wonder indeed.

Did Dave Furner confront the refs at halftime? Did Dave get up and do a big display like Brian did when we were finally awarded a penalty....our first in about 100 minutes of footy under the same ref?

No.

Smith is suddenly quite in the face of numerous and lucky calls the Goosters were given vs Souths. Decisions which helped them win the game.

Brian Smith conceded we got a (numerous?) lucky call against Souths plus he didn't whine about the forward pass that never was, denying us the try of the year. Also, what's your problem with the coach's box antics? Passion is a great thing. Don't be a dullard your whole life.

Danish

Referee
Don't worry about it babyface...

Dubby has had to learn to appreciate "honourable losing" after supporting canberra for so long. Although neither he nor any other canberra fan actually practice such a thing

dubby

Bench
Don't worry about it babyface...

Dubby has had to learn to appreciate "honourable losing" after supporting canberra for so long. Although neither he nor any other canberra fan actually practice such a thing

You guys should be great "honourable losers" after collecting a wooden spoon in 09.

I find it cheeky that the term "honourable" comes forth from a Roosters fan. :sarcasm:

Smith can coach, no doubt about that. But how do you respect a man who shows poor control over his own emotions? By all means show a little, but the charade Smith put on you'd think someone just ran over his dog, crapped on his dinner plate and fed it to his missus.

Sheesh.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

No.

Your genius of a coach blamed the ref after losing to the Roosters despite winning the penalties 5-1 and getting a clear no try ruled as a try but blew up because we received one that the commentators agreed was a fair decision. How can you respect a coach who cannot take responsibility for his teams losses?

Danish

Referee
You guys should be great "honourable losers" after collecting a wooden spoon in 09.

I find it cheeky that the term "honourable" comes forth from a Roosters fan. :sarcasm:

Smith can coach, no doubt about that. But how do you respect a man who shows poor control over his own emotions? By all means show a little, but the charade Smith put on you'd think someone just ran over his dog, crapped on his dinner plate and fed it to his missus.

Sheesh.

Why shouldn't he show any emotion, or just a little bit of emotion??

Are coaches of today supposed to act like 19th century women or something?

CMUX

I find it cheeky that the term "honourable" comes forth from a Roosters fan.

Sheesh.

Mate this isnt good for your health, you really need to get over it and move one.

We beat your crap team by 40 points over 2 games, we beat your crap team in our only meeting last year even though we got the spoon and we have averaged more fans at our home games every season since 1997.

We will now go on and have a good tilt at qualifying for the finals and hopefully at least 1 finals victory while your team will wither into mediocrity again.

Latest posts