What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith fined for abusing referees

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty funny considering all penalties against his side were deserved and in fact should have been more due to the incessant thuggery of his team, Warea-Hargreaves in particular. What a grub that wanker is, dropping forearms and knees in every tackle. The refs warned him 3 times in 5 minutes but refused to penalise.

Smith is a tool. Criticizing refs that have given you the rub of the green is the height of stupidity.

CMUX

Pretty funny considering all penalties against his side were deserved and in fact should have been more due to the incessant thuggery of his team, Warea-Hargreaves in particular. What a grub that wanker is, dropping forearms and knees in every tackle. The refs warned him 3 times in 5 minutes but refused to penalise.

Smith is a tool. Criticizing refs that have given you the rub of the green is the height of stupidity.

:lol::lol::lol: you are joking right?

adamkungl

Immortal
up 5-0 penalties at half time with a rubbish try and the opposition is getting the rub of the green :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Cummins and Badger...no more useless refereees have there ever been. Makes Tony Maksoud and Kelvin Jeffes look like McCallum and Harrigan.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Imagine the budget needed if Skeepe was Canberra coach.
Jurno: So coach skeepe what are your thoughts on the game

Skeepe: The refs are a disgrace, Robert Finch needs to be taken to newcastle and made to live there, hell hole that it is, then his first born child should be eaten.
The useless pink twinkies penalised Alan Tongue, Tongue is a god, he should never be penalised, f**king Finch and his fools. I was sitting with the other demi god Ricky Ponting and even he knew Tongue should never have a penalty against, he made eight hundred and twenty six tackles, but it was good to sit with Ricky I love him so.

Jurno: But you team only had one penalty against and the you recieved 8, had two tries given by the video ref and the other mob had two denied, and Ricky is a VFL fan.

Skeepe: Yes, what a disgrace, we should had 16 penalties, and that video ref, don't get me started, his eyes are painted on, did you guys not see Alan Tongue get tackled, should be a penality every time for touching god. Robert Finch is on the Tigers books I am sure of it.

Jurno: So you are happy with your players performance?

Skeepe: Of course I am every Canberra player gets a 10 out 10 for thier performance, except of course for Tongue he gets an 11. The refs on the other hand get minus 4 million and eight, the other mob were grubs of the highest order, obviously they grew up in either drugcastle or campbelltown, dirty grubs, tackled Tongue and bought his average meters per run down from 6 to 5.5 meters, almost as bad Finch, but we all know Finch is in fact satan.
And another thing, did you see that milking out there, cheating lying scum, the other mob were cheating all game, disgusting that Finch breathes at all.Then my players get snubbed by the Australian selectors, that over rated hack Inglis is way behind our man Croker, Lockyer is not fit to lace Campeses boots, and Alan Tongue should be captain and coach of Australia, the world, the known universe, the unknown universe and parallel dimenisions, but no Satan Finch and the Newcastle/Tigers conspire against the great man, and keep thier jobs.
I hate them all.

CMUX

Jurno: So coach skeepe what are your thoughts on the game

Skeepe: The refs are a disgrace, Robert Finch needs to be taken to newcastle and made to live there, hell hole that it is, then his first born child should be eaten.
The useless pink twinkies penalised Alan Tongue, Tongue is a god, he should never be penalised, f**king Finch and his fools. I was sitting with the other demi god Ricky Ponting and even he knew Tongue should never have a penalty against, he made eight hundred and twenty six tackles, but it was good to sit with Ricky I love him so.

Jurno: But you team only had one penalty against and the you recieved 8, had two tries given by the video ref and the other mob had two denied, and Ricky is a VFL fan.

Skeepe: Yes, what a disgrace, we should had 16 penalties, and that video ref, don't get me started, his eyes are painted on, did you guys not see Alan Tongue get tackled, should be a penality every time for touching god. Robert Finch is on the Tigers books I am sure of it.

Jurno: So you are happy with your players performance?

Skeepe: Of course I am every Canberra player gets a 10 out 10 for thier performance, except of course for Tongue he gets an 11. The refs on the other hand get minus 4 million and eight, the other mob were grubs of the highest order, obviously they grew up in either drugcastle or campbelltown, dirty grubs, tackled Tongue and bought his average meters per run down from 6 to 5.5 meters, almost as bad Finch, but we all know Finch is in fact satan.
And another thing, did you see that milking out there, cheating lying scum, the other mob were cheating all game, disgusting that Finch breathes at all.Then my players get snubbed by the Australian selectors, that over rated hack Inglis is way behind our man Croker, Lockyer is not fit to lace Campeses boots, and Alan Tongue should be captain and coach of Australia, the world, the known universe, the unknown universe and parallel dimenisions, but no Satan Finch and the Newcastle/Tigers conspire against the great man, and keep thier jobs.
I hate them all.

:lol::lol::lol: Hahahaha that's classic!!!

D

Deleted member 10972

Skeepe, you must have your head so far up your backside you can see out of your mouth.

Any decent fan, not just Roosters fans but impartial fans too, clearly saw that the Roosters got absolutely smashed by the referee in that game. No-one complained that the Roosters penalties were not deserved, but the issue at hand was that, as Harrigan said on the Sunday Footy show, there were at least 4-5 occasions where a penalty was warranted against Canberra but not called.

You had the rub of the green, you dope, pay attention to the game and get off your goggles.

dubby

Bench
I thought his celebration in the coaches box when they got their only penalty was a classic...."Yeaaahhhh!...one f**ken penalty!!"

I thought his reaction was unprofessional, amateur and childish.

A highly paid man in his position should show more control than that.

But hey, he is coach of the biggest load of germs in the game so what should we expect?

innsaneink

Referee

But hey, he is coach of the biggest load of germs in the game so what should we expect?

You are a librarian, or a tax agent with stamp collecting as your prime hobby...arent you?

dubby

Bench
You are a librarian, or a tax agent with stamp collecting as your prime hobby...arent you?

Close! :shock:

CPA, hobby is watching the NRL and playing too much Xbox :eek:

Let me guess, you are town drunk or villiage idiot?

adamkungl

Immortal

Most of the crap that comes out of the Canberra fans and admins mouths is unprofessional, ameteur, and childish.

A highly paid CEO should show more brains to not hire his dope brother as head coach and then criticise other teams for recruiting when his own club has been without a competent halfback in years.

But hey, they just lost again, so what should we expect?

Patorick

Staff member

Is Woolford on the payroll now?

skeepe

Immortal
Skeepe, you must have your head so far up your backside you can see out of your mouth.

Any decent fan, not just Roosters fans but impartial fans too, clearly saw that the Roosters got absolutely smashed by the referee in that game. No-one complained that the Roosters penalties were not deserved, but the issue at hand was that, as Harrigan said on the Sunday Footy show, there were at least 4-5 occasions where a penalty was warranted against Canberra but not called.

You had the rub of the green, you dope, pay attention to the game and get off your goggles.

Harrigan said it on the Sunday Footy Show - which is on 3 hours BEFORE the game? Remarkable visionary that man!

tkr

Juniors

Yeah, but he probably thought he could get off considering what Thurston managed to do. Double standards in the NRL - Never :lol:

dubby

Bench
Most of the crap that comes out of the Canberra fans and admins mouths is unprofessional, ameteur, and childish.

A highly paid CEO should show more brains to not hire his dope brother as head coach and then criticise other teams for recruiting when his own club has been without a competent halfback in years.

But hey, they just lost again, so what should we expect?

And most of the players in your backline are from Canberra's roster, so what's your point, meathead?

FTR, Don did not hire David. The Raiders board did. John McIntyre, John Mackay and co......:sarcasm:

We DID have a competent halfback. He had 30+ chances to stay with the club but instead screwed us around, went to Atherton and now enjoys prescription drug cocktails with Jake Friend and Mr T from the Roosters front row.

But hey, the Roosters are so full of themselves and can't recognize fact or be bothered reading the full story. What should we expect?

CMUX

And most of the players in your backline are from Canberra's roster, so what's your point, meathead?

FTR, Don did not hire David. The Raiders board did. John McIntyre, John Mackay and co......:sarcasm:

We DID have a competent halfback. He had 30+ chances to stay with the club but instead screwed us around, went to Atherton and now enjoys prescription drug cocktails with Jake Friend and Mr T from the Roosters front row.

But hey, the Roosters are so full of themselves and can't recognize fact or be bothered reading the full story. What should we expect?

2 players?? Neither of which were bought directly from the Raiders. Where did Shillington come from again but you never here us bitch and moan about it.

Yeah and he doesn't regret leaving your joke of a club for one second either.

Latest posts