What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith is embarassing our great club again!

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Tonga left because Smith could NOT TELL HIM THAT HE WILL PLAY FIRSTS!!!!!!!!!

Strider, Eels Dude- ask the man himself if you dont believe me-he has stated it in the media!

You guys obviously are 120%WRONG!!!

If you need further factual confirmation Eels Dude- come and talk to me otherwise you will continue to get it wrong dude! ;-) ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
GAME FIRST said:
Tonga left because Smith could NOT TELL HIM THAT HE WILL PLAY FIRSTS!!!!!!!!!

Strider, Eels Dude- ask the man himself if you dont believe me-he has stated it in the media!

You guys obviously are 120%WRONG!!!

If you need further factual confirmation Eels Dude- come and talk to me otherwise you will continue to get it wrong dude! ;-) ;-)

It was actually published as strider said..... not that I doubt your word GF but this is how most of us read it.

He never wanted to leave Parramatta. But a heart-to-heart chat with Eels coach Brian Smith provided a view of the future – and it was enough to drive Tonga out.

“Brian said to me there was an opportunity with Brett Hodgson going to Wests Tigers. He said he might consider a few switches, maybe put David Vaealiki at fullback so I could play centre or even wing,” explains Tonga, who played eight top grade games for the Eels.

“I wasn’t sure what to do. I just saw Jamie Lyon and David Vaealiki, two international centres, and I was worried I would waste another couple of years in (Premier League).

“I came here for opportunity.”

http://www.nrl.com.au/news.cfm?id=8905

Moggles

Juniors
The only people that are worthy of holding their heads up high are Hindy and Morris.

Witt has not had a decent chance in the top grade yet. Last year when he did get a good go, he did really well.

I cannot uderstand why Smith would give Thorman a run if he wont be here next year. Surely it is time to let Witt settle into what should be his position next year.. If Witt is not the answer maybe Tim Smith is due for a run?

No need to sack Brian Smith.. Who will replace him?

Latest posts