What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Morro!!!!

f**k it,

Why not, I say.....

Morrison playing for Bulls future

Morrison joined Bradford from Parramatta
Back-row forward Glenn Morrison says he is determined to prove he deserves a new contract at Bradford Bulls.
The 32-year-old vice-captain returned from three months out with ruptured wrist ligaments with a try in the Bulls' 21-10 win at Warrington.
"I'm playing for the team to get into the play-offs, but also for my family," Morrison told BBC Radio Leeds.
"I'm out of contract this year and I want to show everyone I can still play footy at this level."
Morrison added: "I have to put food in the kids' mouths for next year and want to show that I'm still fresh and eager to play."
The Australian, who is into his second season with the West Yorkshire side, played an incredible 69 minutes in his comeback game at the Wolves.
"As I had an arm injury I have still been able to do a lot of fitness and running work.
"I thought I'd blow up a bit and that the contract would take it's toll, but I felt good and could have lasted longer if needed.
"I'm happy with my first week back and will now work on it and look to get better for next week.
"The wrist is still a bit sore and I haven't got full movement in it yet, but once I'm on the pitch I don't think about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/super_league/bradford/8101023.stm

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Morro was terrific for us when he was here, we should have never let him go. But at 32 i'd say he is past it.

Eels Dude

Coach
He's had a couple of long term injuries playing in the UK. He's not being branded a dud for no reason. Quality player, and was great for the Eels for the 2 years he was here. He's old, he's injury prone, and will command a decent dollar. There's 3 reasons not so sign him...

natheel

Coach
he had a great 2 seasons here, definatley a player we wont forget in a hurry but we got to stop living in the ast and look to the future and the future is poore and the shack so far lets build on that

Latest posts