What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

SaintTPP

First Grade
HAHAHA I knew you guys would find that. Yeh sure makeup and hair done, does a lot of good...there are plenty more of them bad ones on my myspace but Im not one to say anything bout anyone elses looks as I have seen pics of the main group of you guys too.
Dont put any pis up here from myspace please.

http://www.myspace.com/mandystoj

Surely

Post Whore
Awww don't worry mandy fat is only temporary.

Well mine was anyway it was here one minute, then gone after i went to your myspace page.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Sorry, there's no way that myspace profile and the girl in those initial shots (eg 12) are the same person.

You guys have been served.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
to be fair he is me
Bankstown girl
Must have taken a while to get to school from the shire.

angryman1.jpg

a hairer version
Jun07037.jpg

Not willow.

carcharias

Immortal
HAHAHA I knew you guys would find that. Yeh sure makeup and hair done, does a lot of good...there are plenty more of them bad ones on my myspace but Im not one to say anything bout anyone elses looks as I have seen pics of the main group of you guys too.
Dont put any pis up here from myspace please.

http://www.myspace.com/mandystoj

Funny... yesterday I wanted to punch your lights out.
but
Now, I want to screw your brains out.

carcharias

Immortal
hang on I just checked frenzys link.
There is no way that chick in that myspace is the same chick at the footy.
The footy one is a fat pig.

Eion

First Grade
hang on I just checked frenzys link.
There is no way that chick in that myspace is the same chick at the footy.
The footy one is a fat pig.
Too late carch - you already promised a root. Time to muscle up and take one for the team, you've no doubt had worse back in the day. (I still won't go anywhere near taren point after an horrific 'dave's place' experience 15 years ago...)

carcharias

Immortal
Too late carch - you already promised a root. Time to muscle up and take one for the team, you've no doubt had worse back in the day. (I still won't go anywhere near taren point after an horrific 'dave's place' experience 15 years ago...)

I didn't say I didn't want to root her...I just don't reckon it is the same chick.