What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

spider

Coach
how sad when you post more frequently in our forum than your own

i guess its all the same - doesnt matter where you get kicked around

OurRedV

Juniors
Always cling on to that one don't you?

If it makes you sleep easier at night knowing that we merged with Illawarra then that is great.

42 years... hmmm.

Never won.

OurRedV

Juniors
how sad when you post more frequently in our forum than your own

i guess its all the same - doesnt matter where you get kicked around

Kicked around how so?

The fact that you look into my posting habits proves I must be getting to you.

spider

Coach
lol - dont get ahead of yourself

the last thing i would do is track your posts in other forums, you are just a one track song

reading your sh*t in here is enough and liken to pleasing oneself with a cheese grator

Last edited:
Always cling on to that one don't you?

If it makes you sleep easier at night knowing that we merged with Illawarra then that is great.

42 years... hmmm.

Never won.

No your the one clinging.

Your clinging onto Illawarra's skirt!

And yes you are MERGED!

That's right your diluted, mish mash, mongrel, mis fit etc...

You rove around like gypsy's!

Can you idiots even explain what happened on the day you decided to support a failure of a Rugby league club? What went wrong?

What exactly attracted you to support Cronulla?

From where the rest of Rugby League stands, there really is nothing going for ya.

Any particular reason why you've got a geniused dog as your avatar?

Inferno

Coach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA we are not a business and never wanto be a paid
group with membership. We are a group of supporters.
A bunch of lifeless people following eachother to a chair and sitting
there all day with some tshirts that arent the teams jersey lol.

Oh but they are organised.

lol, they could all wear jerseys, or instead they get over 120 season seats and a membership of over 400/

They could wear jerseys, or they could get sponsorship for their t-shirts which allows for organising buses and cheaper tickets to away matches ($15 for a ticket and bus to and from ANZ, and the same price for a ticket and bus to and from Manly last year)

They could wear jerseys, or instead they could develop good relationships with the players, including special memorabilia to commemorate their debuts.

Yep it's all about the jerseys isn't it :roll:

lol we dont charge joining fees, monthly membership fees, sells shirts that look nothing like our jerseys or other assorted gimmicks

lol, perhaps you should educate yourself before shooting your mouth off about sh*t you know nothing about. There is no monthly fee, and the t-shirt is included in the initial membership price.

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors
geniused dog? mate are you taking its fancy or something...

the front legs are parallel, but f**k I feel silly even sitting here explaining a cartoon jpeg avatar.

now I'll leave you all so that you can jerk off over Dragon Slayers' avatar.

ENJOY ADELAIDE! :)

Inferno

Coach
less typing more packing your bags for Adelaide champ.

lol, can't read or just slow?

I can't make it due to work.

If paid employment is a foreign concept to you, don't worry I'd be happy to explain it in further detail to you.

geniused dog? mate are you taking its fancy or something...

the front legs are parallel, but f**k I feel silly even sitting here explaining a cartoon jpeg avatar.

now I'll leave you all so that you can jerk off over Dragon Slayers' avatar.

ENJOY ADELAIDE! :)

Oh that makes sense it's front legs are parrallel and stationary but the back legs a moving.

So you got a dog that doesn't know if it's coming or going.

Actually keep the avatar it's just like the team you support it's a mish mash that makes no sense.

Syko

Juniors
the t-shirt is included in the initial membership price.

thats the difference, we don't charge our own supporters... anyone is welcome (so long as you support the team)

anyway, funny thing, the game at jubilee, those homos were asking the army "who are ya who are ya"

they should ask that same question to themselves...

Inferno

Coach
There is no fee for sitting with us and supporting the club you dumb twat.

The membership fee is used to supply cheaper tickets for away games (bought in bulk) cheaper season passes, and transportation.

Compare that to the dumbf**k stains supporters who donate money which is then gambled to raise money for their giant jersey :lol:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=319235

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
perhaps if you apologise nicely DS will remove your defamatory quote.

I know more than a few on here are personally acquainted with Bird. I don't think he'd have a problem taking a stains fan like you to court for slandering his good character...

boxa777

Coach

The membership fee is used to supply cheaper tickets for away games (bought in bulk) cheaper season passes, and transportation.

Compare that to the dumbf**k stains supporters who donate money which is then gambled to raise money for their giant jersey :lol:

Your fascination with our army is obvious.. How much time do you devote to reading about our army's business?

I guess I can understand though, your little puncy Tshirt army is the laughing stock of the competition's supporters. If anything the junior Shark army with their couple of flags have you covered.

Buy a jersey you tight-arses..

Inferno

Coach
:lol:

There is a fascination regarding how fans can put up with such mediocrity, but I mean you support a merged team and have multiple home grounds, so I can understand how you could confuse raising funds with gambling.

Syko

Juniors
perhaps if you apologise nicely DS will remove your defamatory quote.

I know more than a few on here are personally acquainted with Bird. I don't think he'd have a problem taking a stains fan like you to court for slandering his good character...

sue me for........?

Syko

Juniors

nobody forces them to donate, they do so from their own free will

There is a fascination regarding how fans can put up with such mediocrity, but I mean you support a merged team and have multiple home grounds, so I can understand how you could confuse raising funds with gambling.

hey guy.

your team has the worst attack in the hitory of RL. You are sitting nicely on the bottom of the ladder, nobody wants to go to sharks games and your team is by far the most boring in the comp.

nice shirts btw, do they make them for men?