What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Port Moresby Sharks?
Charleville Sharks?
Darwin Sharks?
Gosford Bear-Sharks?
Palm Island Sharks?

We don't give a rats where you go, as long as you do it soon. We want the Shire back.

RED VEE FOREVER

The Popper

Bench
Port Moresby Sharks?
Charleville Sharks?
Darwin Sharks?
Gosford Bear-Sharks?
Palm Island Sharks?

We don't give a rats where you go, as long as you do it soon. We want the Shire back.

RED VEE FOREVER

Were you alive when the combined region won all those premierships? Probably not.

G'day Popper, Nah mate. Saints have only won two premierships in my lifetime. (probably should have been four but that's a different story! Ha!).

I'm not sure it matters does it?

I know the Sharks are in financial strife, but has anyone thought of asking Rupert Murdoch to write a cheque for ten or twelve mill to see you clear?

Surely there must be some type of favour owing from the mid 90's when you basically served him up your soul on a platter?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
The guys a prick, he doesnt give a sh*t about anyone but his pocket.
what you think Murdoch was doing everyone a favour when he started all this sh*t.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I know the Sharks are in financial strife, but has anyone thought of asking Rupert Murdoch to write a cheque for ten or twelve mill to see you clear?

Surely there must be some type of favour owing from the mid 90's when you basically served him up your soul on a platter?

You mean the incredibly smart super league move brought on by the ARL war?. I still cant believe Rupert bowed to the likes of low life scum like broke arrsse Stains supporters & some of the other ARL clubs. Teh product was far superior & revolutionised the game. He had enough money to turn what was left of the ARL into a 3rd grade competition that no TV would want to pick up.
I am really angry for Rupert allowing Superleague to fold. But i guess when you sell so much media to dumb merkins like marookawogcarntsaint, then I guess he had to expect some backlash.

carcharias

Immortal
The guys a prick, he doesnt give a sh*t about anyone but his pocket.
what you think Murdoch was doing everyone a favour when he started all this sh*t.

um

I am sure the people he has helped though his family's many charity organizations would call you a fuggen idiot...and rightly so.

I once had a lot of time for Dragon supporters. Untill I came into League unlimited. Now I see a large percentage of thier complete d!ckhead supporters live here. Thank god some like gregy, kogarah (middle name) Kikki and a few others make comments tongue in cheek and actually show some intellect. Most are simple minded kiddies who think they are funny and clever. I have a message for those morons.....get a life, get a job, get back to school homework or just simply f**k off.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I once had a lot of time for Dragon supporters. Untill I came into League unlimited. Now I see a large percentage of thier complete d!ckhead supporters live here. Thank god some like gregy, kogarah (middle name) Kikki and a few others make comments tongue in cheek and actually show some intellect. Most are simple minded kiddies who think they are funny and clever. I have a message for those morons.....get a life, get a job, get back to school homework or just simply f**k off.
oohh your tough:D

Xplosive

Juniors

I am the same mate, most dragons supporters are pretty cool, and then I came on here and realised they are the most geniused pricks going around.
Any how I hope you guys give them a game and break Jamie Coward for us.

LL3

Juniors
You know we are just down the road either way to support, it was like that before the club was formed anyway...welcome aboard !!

Latest posts