What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

RufusRex

Post Whore
Four stick out ....

1. Mundine and the 99 semi final

2. This one is a little more obscure ... Ricky Walford picks up a Barry Russell (i think) grubber deep in the in goal and steaks 110m to score at Kogarah with ET in chase and not getting closer. Might have been 1989

3. 1992 ... Dragons flog Sharks with Rex Terp bagging a double ... One an intercept tacker right in front of me and a mate (sharks supporter) ... The following monday at touch footy i take an intercept and same sharks mate starts screaming at me Run Rexxy run .. and my nick name is born.

4. The original return to kogarah and Kimmorleys try assists to the dragons back line.

A couple of Sharks moments that really annoy me ...

1993 and Clarke sends off Goldthorpe and Gourley. You lot won 18-6. When we were only down 1 player we were still looking better than you but after Gourley went you ran in the late try and beat us. Clarke is a merkin.

2002 and you lot beat us in the semi

spider

Coach
rufus - cant miss an opportunity to troll

play to your hearts content in here

push it further at your chance

Fuddy

Juniors
The hit list

Might be a few ring ins from other clubs here and there's a couple of normal people like greggie, Ronnie and GKD who may be removed by popular opinion

The rest will be fair game if the Saints year goes pear shaped :)

The worst trolls will be bolded.

Feel free to ask for amendments

Take note the biggest troll is bolded, italicised and underlined.

bmwpower
Syko
11Straight
Ribs
SaintTPP
LOYAL DRAGON
Sans Souci Sainter
OurRedV
_snafu_
gregstar
_Johnsy
Ronnie Dobbs
AJ_82
RufusRex
DRAGONZ_RULE
BigNormProvan
LL3
boxa777
Wobbygong
snoozer
Gaba
redback
markieboy
shredda84
saint-colesy
mightysaint
Anon
Jubileeboy
Fein
Lego_Man
DaSuperHero2
Liam
Red'n'White
The Masked Avenger
Lightning
Badge
RedAndWhiteThommo
David Gallop - CEO
Dragon_psa
Dragon
dubopov
Tommax25
Jasdragon
pandapat
gong_eagle
bartman
Lynch
God-King Dean
nuthead
drake
Lewk
dribblers09
chileman
flip

Thanks Frenzy - would argue that AJ and Rufus join the bolded number. In the recent "Tosser of the Year" poll AJ pushed 11 Straight the whole way!!

Tommax25

Bench
There is almost 1000 posts - there would be bits and pieces from many threads combined into this one over the months

If you click on the 'replies' to the thread - it lists all users and how many posts they have contributed to that thread

lol found my only previous post, I so was not trolling.

I am not a fabn of the Stains but I dont hate them like I hate Manly. But it will be a reas shame to see them playing out of Adelaide as it will bring an end to the local derby which is always good for footy.

Wtf, how is that relevant?:crazy:

feeding frenzy

Juniors
mate who are you to talk. at least were still afloat ( for time being ) what happend to those once mighty saints , oh thats right they have allready folded . chin up tiger

carcharias

Immortal
Baulkham hills?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

you poor merkin.

Latest posts