What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Recent speculation suggests that the Steelers may rise again and stand alone in the NRL. Supporters of this theory claim that the club will dissolve the joint venture at the end of the current joint venture contract (2010) and build towards an eventual return, with the backing of a "white knight" or a major consortium. Others claim that this push may be a ploy to pressure St George into making further concessions to the Illawarra, as St. George can not afford to lose the flow of Illawarra juniors. Many other clubs would almost certainly be interested in securing the flow of Illawarra juniors. However, some in the St. George side of the venture argue that they could stand alone in the NRL for the short term without drawing on the Illawarra juniors for players. Currently, both views would seem unlikely and the joint venture would appear safe for now.
Of note, the Illawarra Steelers club members voted unanimously to allow the sale of 20% of the club premises to a company owned by Bermuda based Wollongong billionaire Bruce Gordon. The sale fetched the club $2.6 million, allowing Illawarra to clear all debts to St George[2]. Also, after a complete overhaul of its business operations, the Steelers leagues club has been trading profitably this financial year.

Wouldn't it be absolutely piss-arse funny if the steelers re-emerged and the Stains went under.... Well i'd be laughing my arse off.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illawarra_Steelers
To be taken with a grain of salt..... but funny as f**k.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Wikipedia, yeah, great source.

It turns out the T shirt army are now Wikipedia-educated.
I'd prefer Conservapedia, though.
At least there is no anti-christian bias as many have suggested is present in wikipedia.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
These are the same arseholes that would be happy to deathride any team, as long as it's not their own.

Oh well, I'd rather go down fighting than be like poor old Illawarra, bent over and sodimised by Kogarah.

Sharks fans talking about sodomy. Why didn't Richard Reid pay the T shirt army and the swamp a visit on the Footy show? Only problem is another Nrl sex scandal would open up. Sad chances are the T shirt army would have enjoyed it.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
A homosexual American entertainment journalist who makes appearences on Channel 9's The Today Show. He made a cameo appearance on the Footy Show not so long ago.

Dave Q

Coach
Morpheus - the trilogy first emerged on the O forum I think
Scottish Legend - who was a board member

I was modding the O Forum when it closed.

The Sharks O Forum cited reasons of fear of litigation as the reason it was taken down.

That was not the real reason. The club didn't like any negativity, overt criticism or the fact board members (Scottish Legend and one other I can't remember) were using the forum to get stuck into their own.

That's fact.

Why the fishing expedition newm? Is Elmer going to get it going again?

Thats makes total sense you pathetic forum cyber-stalking bully c**k-smoker.

Stay away from me from now on you piece of boring gutless dogsh*t

And obey the forum rules.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Your buddy Frenzy has been stalking me.

So he deserves a blast.

If he left me alone, I wouldnt have to retaliate. Im not following him or being rude to him.

Hes starting it, hes breaking forum rules.

I understand you supporting your mate.

But hes being a complete dickhead.

Leave me alone Frenzy you f**kwit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey Dave,

I have to inform you I am taking action against you. I am applying to the admin of LU for a cyberADO to keep you more than 2 club forums (alphabetically) away from me.

Cool idea huh Dave?

Huh?

Cool right?

Would that be legal you old cybersilk?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Youre a sad stalking dickhead frenzy.

You must be either bored, lonely and friendless to want to follow me around LU.

So piss off.

Surely

Post Whore
Youre a sad stalking dickhead frenzy.

You must be either bored, lonely and friendless to want to follow me around LU.

So piss off.

Ah Dave I think this is the sharks forum, I think it may be you who needs to do the pissing off.

Dave Q

Coach
Frenzy wants to stalk people and play the bully (without being provoked), then his mates should find out what hes really like.

Hes not a hero Surely, hes a weak-minded, low-thinking,cowardly cyber-bully.

And he should leave me the f**k alone on other forums where I have mates and I am welcome.

And if he wants me to stalk him in return, he should let me know.

Hes a mindless creep.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frenzy wants to stalk people and play the bully (without being provoked), then his mates should find out what hes really like.

Hes not a hero Surely, hes a weak-minded, low-thinking,cowardly cyber-bully.

And he should leave me the f**k alone on other forums where I have mates and I am welcome.

And if he wants me to stalk him in return, he should let me know.

Hes a mindless creep.

:lol:

You poor thing, someone give this guy a hug.

millersnose

Post Whore
i wonder if dave is real or just carc or someone taking the piss

if so well done to whoever it is - that is pure comedy gold

Latest posts