What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Dave Q

Coach
Go and check all of your mate's posts then you will see what this genius f**k has been up to.

Hes got some kind of ownership complex.

This low-life scrote is not at work now.

Moderator? He couldnt get a f**k in a brothel.

Ive made my point now, Frenzy, now you just f**k off and keep away from me.

Last edited:

millersnose

Post Whore
Go and check all of your mate's posts then you will see what this genius f**k has been up to.

i see...he ..umm..posts about footy

Hes got some kind of ownership complex.

i think even schappele corby could own you in an argument
This low-life scrote is not at work now.

Moderator? He couldnt get a f**k in a brothel.

thats not true

frenzy is a very handsome man

if i was a girl.......
Ive made my point now, Frenzy, now you just f**k off and keep away from me.

come on frenzy

you aint gonna take that lying down now are you

Frenzy.

Immortal
I can't type through the laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Big Dave, why don't you post links to all my stalking posts. I dare you. It won't be much work for you Davey. I've already posted 1 of the 2 links where I posted in another forum about you. The other is in the Souths forum where I think I went in and asked them to take you back.

After you find all these sralking posts I'll reciprocate with links to all the times you come running in to reply to me.

You up for it Dave? Lets see who is really stalking who?

Come on, have a go.

Dave Q

Coach
The guys on the Souths forum told Frenzy to f**k off.

That was fair enough.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Good idea AM

There would be more traffic if people stopped bullying people, stalking them and being unkind to them for the sake of it.

And thats something that Frenzy and his mates Baron, Johns magic and Saab have to understand. They should start their own forum and savage each other.

Frenzy should apologise for stalking me.

Grow some balls, man up, whatever, but he should admit that hes done the wrong thing.

But Im not holding my breath... because people like Frenzy, its not in them to own up.

Stalkers are parasites of the forum, who prey on people who are simply getting on with their posts, minding their own business..

And these bad-humoured morons want to pick an on-line fight to try to be funny. Its not funny its unkind and obnoxious.

And this shallow-minded, selfish Frenzy, hes not to stalk or bully me or anyone else, ever again.

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
Dave I agree with you. You don't deserve this sort of treatment and those people bullying you should be made to apologise to you. Bullying is just not on.

gregstar

Referee
Good idea AM

There would be more traffic if people stopped bullying people, stalking them and being unkind to them for the sake of it.

And thats something that Frenzy and his mates Baron, Johns magic and Saab have to understand. They should start their own forum and savage each other.

Frenzy should apologise for stalking me.

Grow some balls, man up, whatever, but he should admit that hes done the wrong thing.

But Im not holding my breath... because people like Frenzy, its not in them to own up.

Stalkers are parasites of the forum, who prey on people who are simply getting on with their posts, minding their own business..

And these bad-humoured morons want to pick an on-line fight to try to be funny. Its not funny its unkind and obnoxious.

And this shallow-minded, selfish Frenzy, hes not to stalk or bully me or anyone else, ever again.
shut up you fecal smudge.

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave, I've tried to advise you but you won't heed good advice.

See a psychiatrist. See one soon. This level of neurosis should not be untreated. Then there's the psychotic symptoms which are clear for all to see.

Were you a big pot smoker Dave?

Anyway, dickscabbard, you won't be getting any apology. You're not even supposed to be here. Remember this one Dave. It's my favourite

PsychoDave said:
Reni is coming to Souths.

If he doesnt... I'll leave LU

I think it's you who should be leaving Dave

Dave Q

Coach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave, I've tried to advise you but you won't heed good advice.

See a psychiatrist. See one soon. This level of neurosis should not be untreated. Then there's the psychotic symptoms which are clear for all to see.

Were you a big pot smoker Dave?

Anyway, dickscabbard, you won't be getting any apology. You're not even supposed to be here. Remember this one Dave. It's my favourite

I think it's you who should be leaving Dave

Suck stinking festering hairy scrote on tonights result you ugly bully-boy feral genius.

Gag and choke on it you filthy c**k-smoking prick.

Even bloody Ross wants out.

lol @ sharks/broncos cripple fight.

Love

Dave

Last edited:

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Suck stinking festering hairy scrote on tonights result you ugly bully-boy feral genius.

Gag and choke on it you filthy c**k-smoking prick.

Even bloody Ross wants out.

lol @ sharks/broncos cripple fight.

Love

Dave

You really were bullied as a kid mate.

do you still sleep with your teddy bear?

Dave Q

Coach
You really were bullied as a kid mate.

do you still sleep with your teddy bear?

I dont want a bastardised halfling-frenzy, I want the real self-styled hero to turn up and man up to his crimes against the forum.

All this crappy play, naughty players and rickys whinging....its all just karma catching up with the real Frenzy.

Teaching him to be nice and kind to people, in other words, abandoning his current ways.

And your mongrels couldnt even help Souths by beating the moofie broncos.

Maybe the spoon is more attractive!

Time to nuke the club and start all over again....again.

Dave Q

Coach
iq, is there a forum in here that you aren't a hemorrhoid of?

ha ha ha

Youre all brave and haughty and knocking the crap out of the sharks on your own forum and you come here to lick shark butt.

Keep away from the pigs lest you give them swine flu scrote-brain.

The sharks dont need your sympathy, they are doing a very good job of screwing up their season on their own.

Its Ok for Saints fans, heads stuck in the clouds.

Go back to trolling on your own forum Greggles.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
I dont want a bastardised halfling-frenzy, I want the real self-styled hero to turn up and man up to his crimes against the forum.

All this crappy play, naughty players and rickys whinging....its all just karma catching up with the real Frenzy.

Teaching him to be nice and kind to people, in other words, abandoning his current ways.

And your mongrels couldnt even help Souths by beating the moofie broncos.

Maybe the spoon is more attractive!

Time to nuke the club and start all over again....again.

You should have picked up the phone and called a councilor as a kid instead of trying to fight the dreaded demons .