What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos General Discussion

Showtime

Juniors
Personally I think this is a good move for Capewell and the Broncos if it happens. Riki and Piakura are the future and better players right now.

Nutz

Bench
Hey guys, we would like to have your members join in with our H2H NRL Fantasy Coach this year.
The invite code is:
M6USJC3T
When you join it will be under LU Cup - Kris C.
There were 9 spots left a few min ago so if your interested quickly join us as there's only a couple of days to go.
Any probs message @Iamback or @Nutz
Cheers ye all :)

SandwichArtist

Juniors
Went out to watch Mal Meninga Cup on the weekend. @ blokes stood out for the Wynnum side that I hope we're looking at or already have on the books. Beni Allen and Harry Armstong. Very good talents

Big Pete

Referee
Beni Allen is with the Broncos - I'm not sure about Armstrong. Harry is a member of the Maroons U/19 squad, so he's on the radar but I haven't read any NRL affiliation. Typically when that's the case that means the player is with a non-Queensland side.

MRN

Juniors
Apparently NRL Physio has revealed on Twitter/X that Haas is out 4 - 6 weeks with minor surgery required.

SandwichArtist

Juniors
Beni Allen is with the Broncos - I'm not sure about Armstrong. Harry is a member of the Maroons U/19 squad, so he's on the radar but I haven't read any NRL affiliation. Typically when that's the case that means the player is with a non-Queensland side.
Unfortunately I think Armstrong is linked with the Titans but I hope I am wrong.