What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos vs West Tigers *Live Updates*

salivor

First Grade
FFS, love ya to death Hodges but you've made a heap of dead f**ken average decisions today.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
thats it its over. Season 2006 is gone. f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO f**kIN PISSED!!!! f**kING BENNET I WANT THAIDAY LACEY HANNANT AND EASTWOOD ON THE BENCH!

salivor

First Grade
Tigers score, icing on the cake.
Can you hear that Wayne? Thats the axe being sharpened if you don't get this season back on track.

Floods

Juniors
Congrats to the tigers, great scramble defence, and a hell of a lot more composure than the Broncos

Ghoulies

Bench
Selections have f*ck all to do with this. It's our remarkably stupid gameplan.

It starts out with the usual bash and barge up the middle, followed by 'throw it to Locky' and only when that fails, do we start throwing the ball around like there's no tomorrow. Craig Bellamy once said that without structure, you'll never crack a good teams defence, and whilst the Tigers aren't a particuarly great team, you can't expect to score with any regularity by doing what we did today.

I'm super pissed right and I can't see much changing over the next 5 weeks.

edit: Btw, congrats to the Tigers; twas a great effort considering your injury woes.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
I cannot interpret Bennet's reasoning. He seriously needs to consider reforming the positions of his players.

Agent Mulder

Bench
lol, f**k me, The Tigers lost Hodgson and played like rubbish last w/e against Parra then they come out and beat Brisbane in Brisbane, Are the Broncos choking yet again?

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
How many times could we have scored yet a sh*t last pass that either knocked on, or went to a tigers player. Yes Hodges, love ya but looking at you!!! WHY!?!? Benet needs to wake up. Drop Carlaw, drop Mcguire and bring Lacey to hooker, berrigan back up. Moon halfback at least until Perry is back and leave Hannat Eastwood and Thaiday on the bench. Wake up to yourself because unless this is done, your done.

I beleive it does have to do with selection. Why persist with Costigan and Carlaw when there are better players? Why give Berrigan a 7 jersey if he aint going to do anything? Locky was touching the ball 3-4 times in a set. When we were winning he was only touching the ball a few times if only 1. He isnt gonna win us a game. Its a team effort and one that Bennet puts our best in the Clysdales.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brisbane are a disgrace. 2 tries in 2 games....pathetic, useless, inept, park football team

JW

Coach
Agreed Floods.

The Tigers played with near semi final intensity, and as usual the Broncos continued to play like its round 4 or 5.

Deserved winners the Tigers, despite Brisbane's ineptness.

Balmain_Boy

Pretty bloody proud of that effort. Good to see the next batch on the production line is on its way. Why the f*** did Saints let Jeffery go?

Broncos only problem was their lack of patience. If they'd sorted that out they would have carved us. I also feel without our desperation in defence the impatience would not have mattered.

Anyway, maybe 2006 isn't dead?

Latest posts