What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos vs West Tigers *Live Updates*

salivor

First Grade
AsPiRiNg YoUtH said:
I must say though when we have had the ball we dont look like scoring. From Knock ons to tate being off side, we dont look dangerous.

Also Berrigan is doing alright at halfback but really Locky is playing first reciever and doing all the kicks. I think Berrigan only kicked once. It was a nice bomb though.

Anyway, i think we can win and will. Its only 10 points and we do look good with the footy. We just need some better options and plays in their 20 meters and we will win. At least they look up for a game. A look at their defence suggests that. And if Lacie aint there next week, Bennet is loosing his mind.

We didn't look too bad in their half. There were a couple of set there where we really chances our arm in terms of offloads and started to split them, more of that in the second half would be great.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Webcke!!!!! Thats more like it. Lots of offloads and we split them in our first set in their 20.

Moon looks great. I have been watching his passes and their remincent of Lockyers. Why not play him half back?

6-10. Conversion.

salivor

First Grade
The madness of Berrigan, one second brilliant with a one on one strip, the next terrible throwing a pass that didn't need to be thrown.

mat parker

Juniors
The rumors of a betting plunge by those close to certain Bronco's players now looks more than just fiction.

The bet: Wests / Broncos, Halftime-fulltime double

salivor

First Grade
That pass from Prince was forward but the Broncos deserved to be stung, they had chance after chance on the Tigers line but couldn't finish to save themselves, Hodges goes over the sideline, Hodges puts in a nothing kick, Berrigan turns over position with a terrible pass and Stagg gets tackled on the last in a nothing run.

Dead set f**ken useless.

salivor

First Grade
Good one Mat Parker, first post and you post a bullsh*t unsubstantiated rumour. The problem with that theory is that it assumes that the Broncos could actually win if they wanted to.

salivor

First Grade
DARIUS BOYD FFS!!!! This is f**ken torture I tell ya, you think the stories of the Iraqis deeds are bad, they've got nothing on the Broncos come the run home.

salivor

First Grade
It'll be a no try, double movement, just one of millions of bonehead decisions by Broncos players today.

Latest posts