What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane can't play

Dragon David

First Grade
Regardless of how overjoyed people are about the Broncos winning the spoon I thought Darius Boyd’s post game interview was outstanding

He had a great career and handled himself admirably and I wish him all the best of luck and success in his post playing career.
Yes, all the best Darius and thanks for the memories of 2009 - 2011 in the Red V.

RedVDave

First Grade
Regardless of how overjoyed people are about the Broncos winning the spoon I thought Darius Boyd’s post game interview was outstanding

He had a great career and handled himself admirably and I wish him all the best of luck and success in his post playing career.

Agreed absolutely nothing against Darius Boyd he was a champion player for us and the Kangaroos. I am very happy to see Brisbane get the spoon though they were easily the worst team all year.

*EDIT: I bought his book today very looking forward to getting to the Dragons chapters.

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
At the end of the day F*** the drongos. They more than deserved to win the spoon. The dogs at least had a crack most games they just didn’t have the cattle. Brisbane’s forward pack with Big Joe, Haas, Fifita, Lodge etc should have won more than 3 games. Eat a di** you shit f**ks

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The Broncos are eerily similar to us in their style of play. The difference, however, couldn't be further apart.

grouch

First Grade
85f7acf2b77fbf570add2504b117d58e