What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane will play the WCC at Suncorp...

miccle

Bench
.. and I am prepared to be humiliated on the off chance that it doesn't happen. Source is pretty strong and very close to the club - and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

salivor

First Grade
If it eventuates then I'm tipping the Baby Broncos to add another scalp to the list.

Mr Saab

Referee
This will please the masses.
But then probably not..they will find something to whinge about as it is Broncos based.

JW

Coach
The big question is Locky, will you be there? Or are the SoCal Croquet Championships (which require a significant amount of coin for a ticket) on that weekend?

innsaneink

Referee
Mr Saab said:
This will please the masses.
But then probably not..they will find something to whinge about as it is Broncos based.

Is that a chip, chuck....or a sack of spuds on your shoulder? :crazy:

Seriously, your paranoid ramblings are getting tiresome.

lockyno1

Post Whore
JW said:
The big question is Locky, will you be there? Or are the SoCal Croquet Championships (which require a significant amount of coin for a ticket) on that weekend?

Depends when the game is!

miccle

Bench
Strongest whispers are for around the 24th of February (I think that's the date).

Which would mean all rep stars playing, and a second string Broncs outfit playing in a trial against another NRL team that weekend :D

Really Really REALLY hope it eventuates that way.

innsaneink

Referee
Wests Tigers are supposed to be playing two trials in QLD during a 10 day trip.
Ones been rumoured to be raiders....

Sadfish

Juniors
salivor said:
If it eventuates then I'm tipping the Baby Broncos to add another scalp to the list.

Like last time yeah??

2001-c-WCC%20Winners.JPG

Can't see how it will be on Feb 24. Super League will start before that. Maybe Saints can send their under 18s side and the Broncos can be represented by Aspley Devils.

salivor

First Grade
Sadfish said:
Like last time yeah??

2001-c-WCC%20Winners.JPG

I seem to recall Brisbane going on a pub crawl sometime in the off-season in 2001, this must've been the result of it, nice pic though. Let's see how well Saints go in Australia in the middle of the Brisbane summer in front of a big Brisbane crowd. I don't need to remind you how well English sides have gone on Australian soil in the past, cricket scores are the norm I believe. There's a challenge for the boys, who can score more, Brisbane or Australia in the ashes.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Big Brisbane crowd??? F**k off - you lot have been telling us for weks that "no one cares" about it!!!!!!!!

BTW, if The rep Broncos wuss out, and the baby broncos play, will that be the same baby broncos that Souths flogged at Suncorp a few months ago???

Latest posts