What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Will smash the bulldogs

gr8_1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Rocco....hope you enjoyed the win and enjoy your winnings even more.:thumb

Hey tossah, I took your advice and went tonite, you seem to have lost your jumper, it seemed to somewhow fly over the fence but dont worry I got it back for you.

loser9fr.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one !!!

Timmahs new nickname for 2007 will be Tosser.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Right here. I bet you would've dissolved into oblivion had your team lost. You've been here for 8 posts FFS.

Hey ink. Tigers came 11th... what have you got to laugh about? What a rabble. :crazy:

Rocco

Juniors
Timmah said:
Right here. I bet you would've dissolved into oblivion had your team lost. You've been here for 8 posts FFS.

Hey ink. Tigers came 11th... what have you got to laugh about? What a rabble. :crazy:

so you are already judging me as a broncos supporter? i did not say i was a bronco supporter did i?

Timmah

Staff member
The point was you'd disappear. Doesn't matter who you support.

Further to your point, why not grow some balls and show who you support?

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:

11th, 3rd.....you got just as much sfa as we do.....enjoy the offseason loser.:lol:

Hey, wanna sell your GF tix. LMAO!

Timmah

Staff member
Actually, we get some sort of prizemoney IIRC. As do all of the teams in the eight from memory.

Why would I want to sell my Grand Final tickets? I have premium seats and in all likelihood will be watching a sensational match. My own team could still be there in Flegg and the Gurus and INXS are playing before the game.

I'll bet you aren't even going :crazy:

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
Actually, we get some sort of prizemoney IIRC. As do all of the teams in the eight from memory.

Why would I want to sell my Grand Final tickets? I have premium seats and in all likelihood will be watching a sensational match. My own team could still be there in Flegg and the Gurus and INXS are playing before the game.

I'll bet you aren't even going :crazy:

Enjoy the day.,...:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Damn right I will. Grand Finals are a great event - I've only missed one since 1999. I'm sure you can guess which ;-)

Timmah said:
Damn right I will. Grand Finals are a great event - I've only missed one since 1999. I'm sure you can guess which ;-)

Was it the snorefest in 2004? Thought so. Wise move, brother Dodge.

BTW It must've been a bitter experience to turn up to the 2002 GF?

JJ

Immortal
Rocco said:
Since brisbane has the divine rights to smash the bulldogs tonight.

I have already put in $200 on brisbane to smash the dogs by 13+

nice work

Latest posts