What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Will smash the bulldogs

Rocco

Juniors
Since brisbane has the divine rights to smash the bulldogs tonight.

I have already put in $200 on brisbane to smash the dogs by 13+ with an extra $50 on brent tate to be the first try scorer and another $50 for brisbane to win both halves.

everybody is saying this is going to be origin iv which i believe is a load of bullsh*t. brisbane have both times this year smashed them convincingly and i dont see how canterbury will beat them tonight.

Brisbane 38
Canterbury 4

Steelers4eva

Juniors
Rocco said:

I have already put in $200 on brisbane to smash the dogs by 13+ with an extra $50 on brent tate to be the first try scorer and another $50 for brisbane to win both halves.

everybody is saying this is going to be origin iv which i believe is a load of bullsh*t. brisbane have both times this year smashed them convincingly and i dont see how canterbury will beat them tonight.

Brisbane 38
Canterbury 4

What do they say about a fool and his money???:D

I think this will be a tight one right to the end. Forget the game in Sydney Rocco. I think the doggies might actually show up to play tonight.

0neye

:lol: :lol: :crazy: I WOULD SAY YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY BIG BOY,HOME YOU GO TO CRY ON MOMMIES SHOULDER
-_%

DOGS06.jpg

Rocco

Juniors
sorry, but when i read the forum guideline, they said you have to be over 13 years of age to access the forum?

how does oneye fit in the over 13s category?

TehRenegade

Juniors
He's a tool for expressing his own opinion? Like you've been blurting your stupid opinions all day also?

Tell you what, get yourself a clue and then come back.

bjm8

Juniors
Rocco said:

Brisbane 38
Canterbury 4

Is there anywhere i can throw $50 on Brent Tate's "metres gained" being in the negatives?

miccle

Bench
bjm8 said:
Is there anywhere i can throw $50 on Brent Tate's "metres gained" being in the negatives?

His 137m with one line break wasn't bad last weekend ;-)

He'll top 150 tonight.

tbone10

Juniors
TehRenegade said:
He's a tool for expressing his own opinion? Like you've been blurting your stupid opinions all day also?

here here :clap:

and rocco i'll be cheerin for ya
i hope you win thousands

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TehRenegade said:

Sorry sir, I'll never speak again :sarcasm:

TehRenegade

Juniors
Timmah said:
Sorry sir, I'll never speak again :sarcasm:

Nah mate, just don't be a hypocritical douchebag and that'll be sufficient.

I've been here all of what, 11 posts and I can already see what type of person you are. Speaks volumes. :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TehRenegade said:
Nah mate, just don't be a hypocritical douchebag and that'll be sufficient.

I've been here all of what, 11 posts and I can already see what type of person you are. Speaks volumes. :roll:

People's posts on internet forums determine what kind of person they are? You wouldn't know the first thing about me fella ;-)

Hardly hypocritical btw. I'm not going around suggesting the Bulldogs will trounce Brisbane. I think it will be a good close battle with my team coming out winners. This Rocco bloke reckons a flogging is on the cards. Ridiculous sentiment. Hence = tool.

tbone10

Juniors
Timmah said:
People's posts on internet forums determine what kind of person they are? You wouldn't know the first thing about me fella ;-)

Hardly hypocritical btw. I'm not going around suggesting the Bulldogs will trounce Brisbane. I think it will be a good close battle with my team coming out winners. This Rocco bloke reckons a flogging is on the cards. Ridiculous sentiment. Hence = tool.

Timmah it is because of supporters like you that i hate the bulldogs and i'm sure i'm not the only one. It is the arrogance that you already have a grand final banner in your sig.

miccle

Bench
Not ridiculous, when you think about it. His money is on 13+. I dunno about you, but a 14 point win means he is right, and that is hardly a flogging.

The Broncos to tend to nab a late try or two when they win games. We often do end up winning by 13+, and we also have a habit of losing the close ones.

If the Broncos win tonight, I expect to be by around 12-16 points.

If the Dogs win, anything from 1-16 is my tip, most likely 1-12.

Latest posts