What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Will smash the bulldogs

TehRenegade

Juniors
Timmah said:
People's posts on internet forums determine what kind of person they are? You wouldn't know the first thing about me fella ;-)

Hardly hypocritical btw. I'm not going around suggesting the Bulldogs will trounce Brisbane. I think it will be a good close battle with my team coming out winners. This Rocco bloke reckons a flogging is on the cards. Ridiculous sentiment. Hence = tool.

No mate it shows your demeanor on these boards.

A flogging has been on the cards the past two times. What makes YOU so sure it won't happen again? Remember, the onus is on the bulldogs here to prove they're GOOD ENOUGH to beat Brisbane.

We've beaten you twice, convincingly.

Again, your basis for him being a tool is you not agreeing with him. Help yourself to a bowl of gunpowder and smack yourself in the chest with a sledgehammer, schmuck.

Ice777

Bench
I put money on the Storm to win by 13+ yesterday at $4.75 and i hardly think i'm stupid for doing so. Do i think we'll win by that much? Maybe not but what i do know is it's more than possible. I'm a punter and i always look for value and to me i'd much rather take those odds than the $2.10 they're paying head to head. If i win that's great, but if i lose that's just all part of the game of chasing the best odds.

C.P

Juniors
1st scoring play a Bulldogs goal is a special, you read it here first. Its paying $7.50 on Sportstab :cool:
Other than that I think the Dogs might just nudge home, 1-12 would cover that and the Dragons to pip the Storm also in a tight one.

Timmah take the sig down its a farkin jinx....#-o

Mr Saab

Referee
I have a new banner for you Timmmmmmmmmah...

Timmah is a wanker
Timmah is a wanker
Timmah is a wanker

Noa

First Grade
Its not that far fetched that the Broncs give Canterbury a hiding. What happens if Asotasi and Matua limp through most of the match. I'll tell you what happens, Brisbane will win by 20+.

mxlegend99

Referee
Just curious.

Rocco, how much did those odds pay for each one?

It would have to be extremely high to bet those amounts of money on things that are extremely unlikely to happen. Outside of possibly Tate as first try scorer, i can't see the Broncos winning by 13+ or leading at both Half-Time and Full-Time. It's going to be a tight one IMO. If anyone smashes anyone... the Dogs will smash the Broncos. Barring ofcourse, injuries early on again.

renouf

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
If anyone smashes anyone... the Dogs will smash the Broncos. Barring ofcourse, injuries early on again.

How do you think the dogs picked up those injuries? Hard defence. The tackle that got Astoasi was a combination of a few players hitting him, Civonceiva came over late and did the most damage. Willie Tonga did his knee in a tackle by Tonie Carroll..none of the tackles were designed to cause knee injuries but they did, oh wait, it'll be canterbury's bone jarring defence

innsaneink

Referee
Rocco....hope you enjoyed the win and enjoy your winnings even more.:thumb

Timmah said:
Rocco, you're a tool.

Hey tossah, I took your advice and went tonite, you seem to have lost your jumper, it seemed to somewhow fly over the fence but dont worry I got it back for you.

loser9fr.jpg

Ice777

Bench
Great stuff Rocco. When Lockyer slotted that field goal to make it 13 and i remembered this thread :lol:

Turns out it didn't matter in the end anyway. Well done :clap: