What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane

Twigg

Juniors
I reckon we are overrated.

To be honest I reckon we won't beat the Dragons (cause they always beat us)

Then we'll lose to Tits (cause they always lift for us.)

Then some bs will happen and the Bulldogs will somehow beat us. This will cause us to miss the 8.

Our team is full of lazy nuffies. Whether it be Locky can do all/being spastic and getting suspended again/sleeping in/getting your missus preg at the wrong time of year. The lead up to the Warriors game was classic.

I know Origin and injuries have played a part but there's no more excuses.

gregstar

Referee

Then some bs will happen and the Bulldogs will somehow beat us. This will cause us to miss the 8.

Our team is full of lazy nuffies. Whether it be Locky can do all/being spastic and getting suspended again/sleeping in/getting your missus preg at the wrong time of year. The lead up to the Warriors game was classic.

pull your bottom lip up over your head.

now swallow.

renouf

Juniors
Broncos certainly don't have the dominate pack they once had, we're playing a different brand of footy this year. With players like Ennis and Wallace there is plenty of variety in our attack.

Still think if we can get Hodges, Thaiday, and Carroll back on the park for a sustained period we'll make a run for it.

God-King Dean

Immortal

20071111054913_gifs-animados-orkut-emo-02.gif

Bensterbronco18

Juniors
Originally Posted by Rovelli
There hasn't been a 'statement' game by the Broncos; a game where they have smashed a have-not or have beaten a top-side.

I'm still waiting.

At the moment, their toughness could see them go deep into the playoffs. But this is based on reputation more than form at the moment IMO.

Mate your right there but i believe the broncos are just about to hit top gear very soon and will blow alot of teams off the park. Or that just may be me talking, lol. Their toughness has to be admired though your deffinatly 100% right there

OVP

Coach
You've got to be kidding.

The yellow bellied Parramatta forwards made those guys look like a bunch of girls on Sunday.

Now add Sa, O'Meley and Myles to those Roosters forwards. We are nothing without them, its true.