What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Fence

The Nulla

Juniors
newman said:
That fence folded like paper. I had my 10 year old cousin with me and he could have easily been trampled. No one pushed, kicked or put any deliberate pressure on it at all.

But you know what. It was f**ken fun. Go to the ground, sing, drink watch footy and go on a bit of a rampage. The players loved it, the TV loved it, and I loved it so the rest of you can go and get f**ked.

Ive never, ever seen sharks supporters of all breeds (masons, finatics and joe punter) so fired up at away game (hell, not even a home game). And if it looks bad to other clubs, they can get f**ked too.

Amen brother!

Boldo

Juniors
The fence falling down was not intentional and was a bunch of Sharks fans supporting their team. it was raw emotion and pride in our team with a comical unfortunate moment.

Why be negative when clearly some people could have been hurt because a fence did not meet the requirements (not our fault). Having said this it was still the greatest moment I have been associated with in my time as a Sharks supporter and the CSSC has created this. For this I appreciate their efforts and am a proud member.

Also it wasn't just CSSC members. It was Sharks fans at the game. Why focus on the negatives all the time?

hammo1405

Juniors
They should take the damage bill out of Beau Scott's salary. I don't have a reason, other than it's Beau Scott.

Well done lads, a thorough shellacking of the Stains and their infrastructure.

Scotty

Juniors
millersnose said:
i agree with frenzy

not content with depriving this site its rightful income and an attempt to deplete this forum (they still cant stop lurking though) now they vandalise private property

call the police

Piss off champ, There are more important things to worry about in life then who writes what on some internet forum. Who cares if members of the CSSC 'lurk' into this forum, they have every right to express their views on the team in this environment, so just get over it buddy.

Sharks fans did nothing wrong last night, we did the exact same thing at Telstra a few weeks ago, but the fence was strong enough to support everyone.

Like Newman said, all sharks fans last night, not just the CSSC were so fired up last night, it was great to see.

Get off your computer for 2 f**king hours and go out and enjoy the game instead of being so negative about everything.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
31M1DS7N5BL._AA200_.jpg

31KAB4PY95L._AA200_.jpg

31C7XCYKGQL._AA200_.jpg

newman

First Grade
Honestly mate, on reflection it was kinda scary how easy it (the fence) folded. If you had a bigger crush of people behind you and one of those triangular advertising fences directly in front, it could have been a DISASTER.

Didnt they learn from those couple of stadium disasters in England in the 80's?

spider

Coach
Didnt they learn from those couple of stadium disasters in England in the 80's?
actually in that respect - it would be better for the fence to collapse under strain

newman

First Grade
Oh right. I dont know my facts... The people crushed were crushed AGAINST a solid fence?

jc155776

Coach
yeah but there fences were 10 foot high.

small fences like that should be solid, people can jump and fall over if theres a rush, not be squashed under if it falls.

carcharias

Immortal
I loved it.

well done all involved .

very dusty today.......I only noticed it on the highlights today.
I was on the other side of the feild.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Where's the original pic from newman? I don't mean dwheelers photobucket account either.

Quigs

Immortal
I've found the original pic

p-fence.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and fat Controller
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
hahaha.

I thought it was pretty funny, and great that it was addressed by Dykes as well.

In retrospect though I think it should try to be avoided purely due the possibility of someone getting hurt.

Tell you what though, there are probably more than a couple groundskeepers wondering which poor fence will be next. lol.

newman

First Grade
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's the original pic from newman? I don't mean dwheelers photobucket account either.

A camera.

Whats it to you?

Latest posts