What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronchokes

Last Week

Bench
Back in the days when St George were the chokers of the NRL, Broncos fans laughed and flaunted their success in their faces.

They've dropped two grand finals now. And they had an all mighty capitulation last year.

What will 2024 bring for the games most beloved club?

Penrith had all the running in the first half, aside from a late sucker punch. They were always going to have more gas in the tank late on, though it appeared the Broncos had done enough after the hour. Took an all time performance from the games premier player to get them home.

blue bags

First Grade
I'd say it was mostly Reynolds and I don't have anything against him. That plod run on the last play in Brisbane's 20 + the dropouts. Man is going to have some demons.
Drop outs should be treated like a kick off
Kick the shut out it
Over half way. Smash em in defence

Dragon for life

Juniors
If it was the Dragons or Parramatta, nobody would question that it was an almighty choke. Brisbane had the game sewn up. They choked. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.
Totally agree. As if they wouldn’t be saying the same if it were us. Enjoy hurting for the next 12 months and i can only hope there are similar scenes next year. And again couldn’t happen to a more deserving team. 😂😂

JokerEel

Coach
Tell that deadshit Joey that.
Moron wouldn’t shut up about telling Brisbane to kick short drop outs.

10 to go and up, you kick the shit out of the ball not try a short drop out or a truck kick to get into touch.

Broncos game control by Reynolds lost them that game.

TroyJax

Juniors
10 to go and up, you kick the shit out of the ball not try a short drop out or a truck kick to get into touch.

Broncos game control by Reynolds lost them that game.
Yep, everyone is blaming the kids for their inexperience in closing out that game.
That’s why Brisbane bought Reynolds. He was very poor tonight I thought. You could see in his face he thought so as well in his interviews.
This loss will really hurt that club. They could have a real struggle next year.

blue bags

First Grade
Yep, everyone is blaming the kids for their inexperience in closing out that game.
That’s why Brisbane bought Reynolds. He was very poor tonight I thought. You could see in his face he thought so as well in his interviews.
This loss will really hurt that club. They could have a real struggle next year.

some11

Referee
If it was the Dragons or Parramatta, nobody would question that it was an almighty choke. Brisbane had the game sewn up. They choked. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team.
Totally agree. As if they wouldn’t be saying the same if it were us. Enjoy hurting for the next 12 months and i can only hope there are similar scenes next year. And again couldn’t happen to a more deserving team. 😂😂
Dont think it's a coincidence these two are dragons fans

Get over it, it was 30 years ago

I don't care how they lost, by how many or under what circumstances. The only thing that matters is they lost...and all is right and just in the world 🙂

There is no universe, alternate or otherwise, that Kevin Walters wins an NRL Premiership as coach no matter how close or how likely. It is simply not possible and will never happen, lest existence itself tear at the seams and destroy us all!