What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronchokes

Craves attention, must have the last word. Nothing else going on in his world.

Bobby dickhead the forum loser. Log off before you have a stroke.
You've mentioned me in threads I'm not even involved in for years. I stay on your mind. You give me attention, I don't crave it. You're obsessed.

Plenty going on behind/under my rock bro.

some11

Referee
You've mentioned me in threads I'm not even involved in for years. I stay on your mind. You give me attention, I don't crave it. You're obsessed.

Plenty going on behind/under my rock bro.
Just checking in to call you out for being a homophobic piece of shit. Every time you reply to me directly I'll be reminding people of that. Consider if you want this to keep happening.

People on here actually like what SLRBRONCOS contributes. Nobody cares about your vitriolic bullshit.

Run to the mods again gaybasher

Last edited:
Just checking in to call you out for being a homophobic piece of shit. Every time you reply to me directly I'll be reminding people of that. Consider if you want this to keep happening.

People on here actually like what SLRBRONCOS contributes. Nobody cares about your vitriolic bullshit.

What you're saying is not actually true.

Canard

Immortal

You ever wondered why, in modern society, it's rightfully unacceptable to make fun of someone's sexuality or race, but perfectly fine to laugh at chronic masturbators?

Someguy

First Grade
You ever wondered why, in modern society, it's rightfully unacceptable to make fun of someone's sexuality or race, but perfectly fine to laugh at chronic masturbators?
Race still has some exceptions. White trash and Gypsy’s are still fair game on public broadcasting for some reason

It was bad enough to be deleted.

You should just own it, people already know you're a nasty prick who contributes nothing of substance on here.
First of all, I don't actually know that he's gay. I still don't. I don't know anything about him, cos he's a non-factor to me. I haven't had a problem with him until this thread. He told me to crawl up Ricky's arse which is a pretty homophobic thing to say in the first place, plus some ageist shit which was laughable (boomer lol). I retaliated and said some throwaway comments back, one of which was converted by the forum cos I used profanity and it made it sound more direct and worse than it actually was.

Stop caping and desperately clinging to any lil thing to try and bring me down. If you wanna adopt a new lil social justice warrior gimmick, go ahead but stop trying to speak for the entire population of the forum.

And I don't run to mods you lil bitch.