What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco Jokes

FLANNO

Juniors
1) Q. What do you do for a drowning Broncos player?
A. Nothing. You could drag him to the top, but he'll choke anyway.

2) Q. What's the difference between the Broncos and an arsonist?
A. An arsonist wouldn't waste 7 matches.

3) Q. What do the Broncos and Green Day have in common
A. They both can't wait till September ends

4) Edward was at school one morning and the teacher asked all the children what there fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy, Captain of Industry etc, but Edward was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a ** club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Edward aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Edward, "He plays football for the Broncos but I was just too embarrassed to say."

5) A lad went to the Family Law Courts with his parents who were contesting who the boy would stay with after the separation. The judge asked the boy if he wanted to live with his mother. "No she beats me," he replied. The judge then asked the boy if he wanted to live with his father. "No, he beats me too," he said. The judge then asked the boy if he would like to live with his grandparents. "No, sometimes they beat me." Getting flustered, the judge asked the boy who he did want to live with. The boy said "The Broncos, cause they don't beat anyone!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
1) and 3) weren't too bad.

The rest were a bit...boring though.

well said
hadnt herd 1 and 3 before
the rest are recycled jokes with who ever is struggling worse at the time

jimmy_pop

Juniors
FLANNO said:
1) Q. What do you do for a drowning Broncos player?
A. Nothing. You could drag him to the top, but he'll choke anyway.

2) Q. What's the difference between the Broncos and an arsonist?
A. An arsonist wouldn't waste 7 matches.

3) Q. What do the Broncos and Green Day have in common
A. They both can't wait till September ends

4) Edward was at school one morning and the teacher asked all the children what there fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Chippy, Captain of Industry etc, but Edward was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a ** club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Edward aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Edward, "He plays football for the Broncos but I was just too embarrassed to say."

5) A lad went to the Family Law Courts with his parents who were contesting who the boy would stay with after the separation. The judge asked the boy if he wanted to live with his mother. "No she beats me," he replied. The judge then asked the boy if he wanted to live with his father. "No, he beats me too," he said. The judge then asked the boy if he would like to live with his grandparents. "No, sometimes they beat me." Getting flustered, the judge asked the boy who he did want to live with. The boy said "The Broncos, cause they don't beat anyone!"

THINK YOU FUNNY f**kHEAD.

Latest posts