What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco slump has begun

Wizardman

First Grade
Better luck next year chumps!!!!!!!! Im sure the new Walters/Langer will steer you through.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
wizardman strikes me as the type of chap who would purchase magic beans..

Better luck next year chumps!!!!!!!! Im sure the new Walters/Langer will steer you through.

This worries me. If anyone knows about losing, it's a Tigers fan. So if he says we're done, it's not looking good.

Then again, I think he's just trying too hard to get a rise, nice try, buddy.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I had a pretty bad feeling leading into this, the Toovey/ sacking factor.

Plus we have had a fairly easy ride through the last 8 rounds. Gets a bit tough now.

txta2

First Grade
Look, the NRL will have None of this.
Roosters v Brisbane GF..... otherwise who will pay the bills

jk13

First Grade
Did the nrl restrict langer from being on the field coaching last nite?

DiegoNT

First Grade
Played very consistent so far, we'll see if they have another gear for finals footy.

Thats the big question mark I have over the broncos, do they have another gear, have we already seen the best of the broncos?

Rabbitohs still have improvement, but enough to go back to back I'm not sure. Cowboys know from experience that they have to be better in the finals , sharks and bulldogs have room to lift if they make the finals as do storm once they can get their heads around a way to cover for the loss of slater.
The biggest threat I hate to say it, are the roosters and they seem to be getting better and stronger each week and will be tough come the finals.

Whether broncos have enough to go to the next level when all these teams have hit their peaks and every game is do or die will be interesting

Canard

Immortal
Did the nrl restrict langer from being on the field coaching last nite?

He had a reduced role.

Just 78 mins on field

It's the Broncos to lose from here for mine.

I reckon the Roosters were very lucky Friday

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
Poor topic, mediocre bait, 1/10.

Would not read again or recommend.

Latest posts