What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco slump has begun

Spot On

Coach
I'll share your optimism if Souths only name 13 players instead of 17 this week IBM. East had just 1 too many last night. Thought they were cutting it fine with 14 but alas you can't be right all the time.

Tommy Smith

Referee
With the injuries to Tamou, Morgan, JWH and Pearce on Saturday, the Broncos took a Bradbury move into favouritism.

Lambretta

First Grade
Not sure if this is really the right thread for this, but I want to say what an impressive individual Corey Parker is both on and off the field. He really is a credit to the Broncos, Queensland and Rugby League in general.

They interviewed him on the Sunday Footy Show today and he was interesting, articulate and highly likeable.

I am a fan

Card Shark

Immortal
Not sure if this is really the right thread for this, but I want to say what an impressive individual Corey Parker is both on and off the field. He really is a credit to the Broncos, Queensland and Rugby League in general.

They interviewed him on the Sunday Footy Show today and he was interesting, articulate and highly likeable.

I am a fan

Yes, a good guy of the game.

Ya don't mind seeing guys like him earn a good living out of the game because he promotes the game in a good light, unlike some other walking PR disasters in the game.

Hutty1986

Immortal

I am a fan

About time he got some respect

Lambretta

First Grade
About time he got some respect

Agreed. I've never listened to him speak before because he's usually being interviewed about Origin and being a butthurt NSW supporter I just switch off whenever a Queenslander talks.

I now realise this has been to my own detriment

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Corey's always at a cafe just up from my house, always really courteous, doesn't walk around with a face resembling a slapped arse like most folk these days.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

I am a fan

Missed your post when I made mine in the other thread. There is a lot of hearsay but all I have seen is he seems like a decent bloke. I must admit I have man love for him as a player, he just gets better with age so that may skew my opinion. I expect he might have a career in media once he is finished playing (in about 10 years from now lol).

gUt

Coach
I hate the merkin because my missus would bang him and she tells me so every time he comes on the telly.

betcats

Referee

I am a fan

I agree he is well spoken and seems like a good bloke, he was on sterlo this week along with GI and it was a bit cringeworthy when GI would speak after already hearing Corey. That being said even big Willie makes GI sound like a particularly dumb brick.