What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Gooooooooooone!!!!!

Farva

Juniors
Call me a troll, whatever you like. I don't give a shi*.

Broncos are gone and i couldn't be happier.

Yep, keep that fuc*ing trophy as far away from Queensland as possible.

The world is now a better place.

i dont think there gone yet, it depends obviously how they come out in the 2nd half, if dogs score first then i think there gone

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
im glad theyre getting done just because it will make the paper up here readable for the next few weeks, there wont be a mention of the broncos anywhere if (when) they lose

Pungemo

Juniors
I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the quality of reffing in this match. The Bulldog's second try was off a blatant knock on, but the ref was too much of a pansy or too incompetent not to call it. Their third try was also a forward pass by quite a considerable amount. I'm also extremely skeptical about the ball dropped leading up to their penalty goal being called knocked back. It seems to me the ref doesn't know what forward means.

Sir Biffo

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
im glad theyre getting done just because it will make the paper up here readable for the next few weeks, there wont be a mention of the broncos anywhere if (when) they lose

Except if they lose, tommorow we have to put up with "BRAVE BRONCO'S ROBBED BY BABY EATING BULLDOGS", and then have an explanation of how every try the Bulldogs scored was a rort and the Bronco's could have scored 400 points if the game was played at Suncorp and then have the article go into a rant about it is QLD vs the world.

Sugar

Bench
Pungemo said:
I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the quality of reffing in this match. The Bulldog's second try was off a blatant knock on, but the ref was too much of a pansy or too incompetent not to call it. Their third try was also a forward pass by quite a considerable amount. I'm also extremely skeptical about the ball dropped leading up to their penalty goal being called knocked back. It seems to me the ref doesn't know what forward means.
are you watching the game through your glass eye:crazy:

Ice777

Bench
Farva said:
Call me a troll, whatever you like. I don't give a shi*.

Broncos are gone and i couldn't be happier.

Yep, keep that fuc*ing trophy as far away from Queensland as possible.

The world is now a better place.

20-18 atm. You're gonna look like a real f**king knob if the Bronco's get up won't you :lol:

Farva

Juniors
Hmmm, looks like i have given them the kiss of death.

The Knights forumers know all about my half time predictions........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC*************!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STSAE

Juniors
Farva said:
Hmmm, looks like i have given them the kiss of death.

The Knights forumers know all about my half time predictions........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC*************!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLOL.

I vote this the funniest thread ever.

You need to be bi-polar just to read it, no matter what the result is.

f*cken classic.

:D :D

Farva

Juniors
STSAE said:
ROFLOL.

I vote this the funniest thread ever.

You need to be bi-polar just to read it, no matter what the result is.

f*cken classic.

:D :D

Cheers.

I'm a Knights supporter anyway so i felt the pain last week.

i just feel stupid now.............

Meh.............

tz17

Juniors
LMFAO

You gottta be the dumbest he/she or she/he around. farkin classic :lol: :lol:

Someone make this thread a sticky. Thread of the year for mine :clap:

Farva

Juniors
No worries guys.

looks like i am quite the fool.

At half time during the Knights-Manly semi i wrote off the knights to the knights forum nerds (even though i'm a Knights fan also) .Only to watch the Knights come back and win in the last few minutes.........

Guess i have a gift hey???

wait for the tip next week..................then go completely opposite