What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Gooooooooooone!!!!!

Farva

Juniors
gcbronco said:
Can you write us off in the Grand Final too :lol:

I've already said that i am going to tip you guys next week as specials......

Look out.

PARANoIR

Bench
Farva said:
Call me a troll, whatever you like. I don't give a shi*.

Broncos are gone and i couldn't be happier.

Yep, keep that fuc*ing trophy as far away from Queensland as possible.

The world is now a better place.

Are you a member of the Kennel?

A thread of the exact same nature was made of there too.

So atleast you're not the only one.

Mr Saab

Referee
Farva had proved you should never write a team off unless they are down by 20 with 5 mins to go.

gregstar

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Farva had proved you should never write a team off unless they are down by 20 with 5 mins to go.

in '86, saints trailed balmain 18-2 with only 18 minutes left.

steve linnane & mick o'connor ran riot.

guess what the final score was.

Farva

Juniors
PARANoIR said:
Are you a member of the Kennel?

A thread of the exact same nature was made of there too.

So atleast you're not the only one.

Fuc* head, i have already stated in a previous post that i am a Newcastle supporter.

i don't give a flying fuc* about the Dogs.

Mr Saab

Referee
Would love to see that game.
Linane was a fine attacking player (when he wasnt playing with the eyes of Brandy) and OConner was a great one

mattyg

Bench
you can never write off brisbane or QLD for that matter. Lockyer tonight proved to me why he is the best player in the game. Before Knights fans come on here having a cry, it is only my opinion, and im sure a few other people would share my view.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
mattyg said:
you can never write off brisbane or QLD for that matter. Lockyer tonight proved to me why he is the best player in the game. Before Knights fans come on here having a cry, it is only my opinion, and im sure a few other people would share my view.

Very arguable... I am Lockyers biggest fan, but i don't think you can compare the two and come up with a clear answer... look at it this way and Johns is better... look at it the other way Lockyer is better...

I think it's just better to just thank the two best players in the world and thank them for giving us so much pleasure in watching our favourite game...

p.s. I want to think Lockyer is better:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slappy

Juniors
Fair dinkum, I thought the Broncos were gone at half time too.
That run by Hodges was great stuff, but the turning point seemed to be that try after the broncs pounced on that loose ball!

Pretty entertaining game!
Best of luck to the Broncos next week!

Mary

Juniors
Slappy said:
Fair dinkum, I thought the Broncos were gone at half time too.
That run by Hodges was great stuff, but the turning point seemed to be that try after the broncs pounced on that loose ball!

Pretty entertaining game!
Best of luck to the Broncos next week!

Well said, Bulldogs lost it when they gave the Broncos a sniff in the first 10 mins of the 2nd half...

I've always considered the Broncos a bit of a boring footy team to watch in the past, tonight though they playing some awesome footy - terrific to watch.

:)crazy: 1st post!!!! :crazy:)