What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos, King of the Whingers

aids

Bench
Webcke should have at least gotten 2 for that tackle.
Stupid-fat Hodges and Parker 2 weeks as well.

Raider_69

Post Whore
IMO what should of happened:

Webcke - 4
Hodges - 2
Frawley - 1-2

As for Ben Cross, it was a f**king fairy tap, these idiots and Cullen is one saying its was a jaw breaker and that he came in with a big swining arm are full of sh*t. This clinched fist thing is a joke, clinching the fist flexs the muscles so when attempting to put a hit on, clinching the fist makes for more impact with attempted big hit.

I understand the raiders are fighting it for a down grade, unlikely they will get it but imo 1 week at worst. Barely even forceful impact, you could tell he pulled out as best he could. If he wanted to he could very well have taken Lockyers head off.

Raider Azz

Bench
I understand the raiders are fighting it for a down grade, unlikely they will get it but imo 1 week at worst. Barely even forceful impact, you could tell he pulled out as best he could. If he wanted to he could very well have taken Lockyers head off.
Nah, they took the early plea.

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
As for Ben Cross, it was a f**king fairy tap, these idiots and Cullen is one saying its was a jaw breaker and that he came in with a big swining arm are full of sh*t. This clinched fist thing is a joke, clinching the fist flexs the muscles so when attempting to put a hit on, clinching the fist makes for more impact with attempted big hit.

bullsh!t...that is allllllllllllllllllllllll bullsh!t.
fairy tap my f**king assssssssssssssssss.
he connected lockyer square on the chin!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea read that just today
spose no point risking a down grade when you know you wont get it, not with what Cullan has said anyways :roll:

Raider_69 said:
IMO what should of happened:

Webcke - 4
Hodges - 2
Frawley - 1-2

Fairy tap? Yet when Crocker did something more tame to Ben Kennedy it was a disgrace and forced Kennedy, apparently one of the toughest players in the competition, to the ground. You've got to be joking. I've never seen a club so bitter about a loss. Blame yourselves for the position you are in, or blame the ref, but don't blame the opponents. Is Brad Thorn's incident the only 'dirty' thing the Broncos did? I guess that its ok for Canberra to do numerous incidents. Canberra was damn lucky Brisbane didn't receive an 8pt try for the hit on Lockyer, that would've sealed the match, whether or not Frawleys try was awarded.

Get a grip canberra fans. Maybe Jason Smith should see if an English club wants him to play for them when the regular season is over, just like Johns.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I am pretty sure i have my fist clenched when tackling every now and then, doesnt mean that i intend to take out the player....

aussies1st

Staff member
Cross tackled Lockyer on the shoulder which slid up. It wasn't the most dangerous tackle you would see. Cross got a one week supension which was the max that hit deserved.

salivor

First Grade
God it's great to be hated again. Half a season on the top of the table and they can't wait to stick the knife in. Manly and the Roosters eat your heart out, you can't buy the bitter and twisted ulcer suffering detractors we have lol.

Kiwi

First Grade
salivor said:
God it's great to be hated again. Half a season on the top of the table and they can't wait to stick the knife in. Manly and the Roosters eat your heart out, you can't buy the bitter and twisted ulcer suffering detractors we have lol.

So true. It's the best way to find out how the Broncos are going and how good their chances of winning the title are. Just look for the line of whinging, sour, bitter, twisted sore losers trying to lay the boot in. The longer and more bitter it is, the better our chances. I like our chances this year :lol:

drake

First Grade
Why doesn't Bruno say what he means; it's only an illegal and dangerous tackle when it's done to a Bronco.

Knightmare

Coach
What is it with Broncos fans? Are they so far up their own arses that they think the reason people hate them is because "We're so good!" :roll: I didn't see people hating the Panthers when they were top of the League, I haven't seen people saying they hate the Cowboys recently... Hating the Broncos has to do with a truckload of other reasons, irrespective of how they're going.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the crocker on BK was fairy tap too
watch the incident again, Cross's hand only glanced lockyers chin. He got a week that thats all it deserved... Max.

As for anyone claiming Frawleys was worse than either Hodges or Webckes. Pull ya heads out of your collective arses

Memo to lockyer, dont take up boxing

Ghoulies

Bench
Knightmare said:
What is it with Broncos fans? Are they so far up their own arses that they think the reason people hate them is because "We're so good!" :roll: I didn't see people hating the Panthers when they were top of the League, I haven't seen people saying they hate the Cowboys recently... Hating the Broncos has to do with a truckload of other reasons, irrespective of how they're going.
Where was this hatred in '03 or '04?

I'm sure you have many valid reasons for hating us, but it's no coincidence that the majority of this anomisity has arisen just when we finally start looking good again.

Ghoulies

Bench
Knightmare said:
No, there was plenty of hatred in '03 and '04.
From individuals like yourself, yes, but any hatred for the Broncos in '03 and '04 pales in comparison to what we're experiencing now, and pre '03.

Knightmare

Coach
I hadn't noticed, even in the years when Brisbane were only a decent side while the Roosters were going great, there was still widespread hate for Brisbane. The thing that sucks about watching Brisbane, Manly or Easts play eachother is I feel like cheering the ref on!

Big Pete

Referee
There is no love lost between the Knights and Broncos.

Too bad the Knights are a one man team.

Latest posts