What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos R19 in Brisbane.

56to66

Juniors
Nuh, Broncos have been playing completely shit, but hey Bring on the Red V they'll play us into form, they have the best defence in comp for 55 minutes, then fall away.
Saints 10-6 half time.
Second half Broncos run in 4 unanswered tries.
Broncos 28
Dragons 10

sammymills

Juniors
Jock Madden you would assume is out after he did his hamstring, so they will likely have to start Tyson Smoothy at hooker and have walters playing 7. If we can find our mojo like we did against penrith we should have a crack. Hopefully RFM is back, anyone know if Finau is available? he was great for us on the wing last time.

TheRev

Coach
My only fear coming into this week, was I knew the rorters would bash our confidence.... I didnt know whether we could get back up so soon after said bashing.. but maybe..

I didnt realise it was @Suncorp though.. that sux.. but it'll be a game-changer if we get the win.. and heading into the bye again.

Harry Bath

Juniors
Jock Madden you would assume is out after he did his hamstring, so they will likely have to start Tyson Smoothy at hooker and have walters playing 7. If we can find our mojo like we did against penrith we should have a crack. Hopefully RFM is back, anyone know if Finau is available? he was great for us on the wing last time.
unfortunately this time Marschke wont play he was v good against the Riff

redv13

Bench
At least Brown is a legitimate half who can pass, kick and run unlike Bird who can’t run and sure as hell can’t kick. If Flanno goes Bird at 6 this week after 1 game back then that in my opinion is a negative move. Brown has some zip and at 6 can have a crack, Bird is quite the opposite.

Bird tries hard but he ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed

TheRev

Coach
Whoever Flanno wants.. ive seen good and bad things from Brown, Bird, LKT & Marshke.. i dont think it matters too much.. Brown played 6 last week in the nsw cup win over souths.. but clearly he doesnt kill it at first grade level.. but then none of them do.. its prob more they make their tackles and distribute the ball to Suli..

Latest posts