What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco's rumoured to the Dragons

Grow or Buy a forward pack first then look at the backs.

Our backs are already solid. Get some forwards.

A "block-rockin" prop or a 2nd rower with smart hands have, and always been worth their weight in gold.

We have had a combination of the best backs going around and produced nought.

Balance the squad. (towards the the forwards. haha)

Look through the past 15 years of premiership teams.

A mongrel pack with 1 (poss.two play makers) and solid underlings who can catch a ball.

A simple game played by simple people.

We have the Club and tradition. Christ knows we have the talent whom hunger for success both personally and for the Dragons

For the first time in our long, long period of discontent, we will have a successful and proven Coach.

A clean and clinical Coach in charge, putting things in place to to do what he does best. Win a Premiership.

Bennett is coming in fresh, un-tarnished from previous disappointments (some by his hand!), he will (and is) construct a team that will relieve all frustrations and forge a dynasty, the likes of which have not been seen in the modern game.

It begins...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I tend to agree.

Looks like this is the thread. I'll merge them in...
...although I think gregstar's lockyer thread deserves its own spot.

_Johnsy

Referee
We're starting to sound like the f**king roosters.
I agree we need a change in some positional areas, but as gordon ramsay would say "f**k ME!" seems like we have an interest in absolutley everyone that is off contract this year....
We still have salary cap restrictions and cannot simply buy every player available.
Theres been a few posts about having barrett and kimmorly in the halves.... yeah like we can fit all these players legitimatley....

Dont get me wrong, im as excited as the next guy, just seems that we're all pouncing at anything that moves...

Via media reports, they never have held much weight.