What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos targeting Jason Demetriou

SaintHarry

Juniors
H exactly how I feel , its like F**k them ....

My point exactly but what are they hoping to achieve? Everything is a stake ! The fans ..memberships..merchandise.. ticket sales.. the leagues club is on its last legs .. honestly it pains me so much when my mates who are parra fans sit there and bag saints cause of the clueless people running the show PARRA FANS!! who have lost a record amount of money 11 million dollars i think it was and still they have their top players pledging loyalty to them and BA the coach after all the drama and shit they went through they still have direction ! We could be going off a cliff and us fans wouldn't have the slightest who knows can it get worse everyday i think it can only go up from here and before you know it even more shit is hitting the fan ! Its insane us fans spend our hard earned money for a team we are passionate about and this is our punishment ! Get left out to dry every single time bloody well over it.

SaintHarry

Juniors
Yet another right royal f**k up

We let a coach leave that has won three consecutive titles to keep a f**king moron as head coach whose coaching record at the Cutters and Dragons was dismal. His best coaching position was as water boy.

Stubborn moronic board members refuse to accept the reality that they f**ked up in appointing Mary in the first place. Dig there heals in rather than accept they made the wrong decision, and continue to keep there heads firmly in the sand.

Take a bow JV Board. If you loved the club as we supporters do, you would resign on mass.

Unfortunately i think that there isnt anymore heals to dig in all Avenues are exhausted and the debt is hanging over us like a vulture waiting for us to collapse the club is folding like a cheap tent and they dont want to admit it. All a bunch of selfish human beings.

RPG437

Juniors
One can only hope that there are things going on behind the scenes that will eventually explain this apparent madness and ineptitude. Live in hope or go mad.
We'll all know if it is a true basket case very early on next season.

PerthDragon

Juniors
It may sound over dramatic - but I feel betrayed by the Club.
There is nothing now to look forward to for 2017. What a shambles....I can't see this turning around soon and will likely even get worse...

Have to agree with you there Flame. Just when you think it can't get any worse. All there is now is for Luciano to sign wherever as Daniel had said.

Fu#k these clown who are destroying our club. We are the laughing stock of the NRL without doubt.

getsmarty

Immortal
Absolutely flabbergasted...Mary keeps his job and the shining light within our coaching ranks is allowed to leave. Who are these knuckleheads who are behind these decisions.

SaintPauli

Juniors
My point exactly but what are they hoping to achieve? Everything is a stake ! The fans ..memberships..merchandise.. ticket sales.. the leagues club is on its last legs .. honestly it pains me so much when my mates who are parra fans sit there and bag saints cause of the clueless people running the show PARRA FANS!! who have lost a record amount of money 11 million dollars i think it was and still they have their top players pledging loyalty to them and BA the coach after all the drama and shit they went through they still have direction ! We could be going off a cliff and us fans wouldn't have the slightest who knows can it get worse everyday i think it can only go up from here and before you know it even more shit is hitting the fan ! Its insane us fans spend our hard earned money for a team we are passionate about and this is our punishment ! Get left out to dry every single time bloody well over it.
And who is holding it all together at Parra? THEIR COACH.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
would letting JD go be a clear sign that a heavy weight coach is coming mid way 2017 or 2018 ?

i.e. that coach would bring their own staff so why would you stuff up JDs family when he had an opportunity for 3 years at Brizvegas

Smurf

Juniors
Absolutely flabbergasted...Mary keeps his job and the shining light within our coaching ranks is allowed to leave. Who are these knuckleheads who are behind these decisions.

getsmarty I agree 100%
I thought this thread was just a bad rumour.
Now it's a nightmare.

We just roll over and let the best coaching prospect since Bennett , go and join Bennett.

And we get to keep one of the worst coaches in the dragons history.

Makes zero sense , I just don't get it.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
A "heavy weight" coach coming to the Dragons in the foreseeable future?

Ivan Cleary rejected the Club's advances.

Don't hold your breath for fear of asphyxiation.

Doust's sheer incompetence has put St. George Illawarra on "life support" unfortunately.

As I've written repeatedly elsewhere, there are many more dark YEARS ahead of us before possible insolvency.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Hey mate, I don't think it is but Gordon's demands have been sketchy at best. He's tried on a few 'negotiating ploys' previously and has a history as a shrewd operator. The thing to keep in mind is the new NRL Broadcasting Rights deal that kicks in in 2018. This will equate to each club being paid 130% of each years salary cap (over and above the salary cap) towards Operating Expenses and will certainly assist in getting all clubs in order....even our own. Believe it or not, the due diligence is required to ensure the St George side of the JV doesn't get shafted.

Spot on

FlameThrower

Bench
For what it's worth I just replied back to RedV membership, Doust email on renewing my membership, with this latest saga to hit us.
The anger on social media, Facebook page is staggering with ppl stating membership was auto renewal and the JD fiasco has pushed them to ask for refund.
I really don't know where this is heading but it's getting really ugly ...I fear more bad news is coming...with appointments from within on Cutters coach and Trainer/ assistant coaches...​

Mr Red

First Grade
First test of the performance committee....fail.

Toothless tigers that have been appointed AFTER Doust had already announced Mary was staying, therefore removing any power they had in making the most important performance decision of all..
JD would no doubt have stayed if offered the top job. Although untested at the top level he has runs on the board and success wherever he goes and would have certainly been an upgrade.