What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Under 20 side

kruzin

Juniors
How good have we being the last 2 weeks, we thrashed manly and tonight we slaughtered the titans,

Question: Who is number 9, he is the best number 9 in u20s in my opinon

fortae

Bench
Kurt Baptise.

I'd have Lawton in front of him at the moment with Mitch Rein catching up to them.

Smiley

Bench
Kurt Baptise just resigned with the Broncos till 2011 along with Dale Copley and Dunamis Lui.

Billigan

Juniors
we back haha a slow start to the season but now with ben hunt back in the team they havent lost. i watched the game against the titans and we just killed them. great all round performance.

catch22

Juniors
Bringing Ben Hunt back into this team has helped a lot, our kick chase game has improved tenfold and we are now able to dominate in the meters game. Adds some nice composure in attack as well.
Against Manly McCullough was playing 9 for us as well which was handy, but i agree Baptise has been amazing all year even when we were losing.

the kids started very slow last year as well, and we were the only club i believe who went for a totally new team? bringing a few of last years under 20s back in has obviously made an improvement (yow yeh played agaisnt titans).

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Kurt Baptiste

Tackling / Defence 10 /10
Scooting 9 / 10
Right side Pass 6 / 10
Left Side Pass 4 / 10

Has only started playing Hooker. If he works on his passing he could make it to NRL

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I'm against bringing those guys back just because the under 20's were losing. If QLD cup is a tougher comp (which people do say) then they should play there to get them better prepared for NRL. That said, it's nice to have them winning again... :D