What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos vs Chooks *Spoilers*

Hurriflatch

Referee
I didn't say they will win just if they win

(and Tigers fans I didn't say they'll lose so don't abuse me either)

lotti

Bench
Hurri can take it from a Manly one but not a Tigers one. Robbie doesn't want today's game to be the Robbie Kearns show since there are 4 other Storm players who are running onto the graveyard for the last time as Storm players, Robbo's retiring, Matt and Steven are headed for the northern beaches and not sure where Chan's going.

Hurriflatch

Referee
WEll I guess Bell and Orford will be pumped to finish the season on a high it'll be their last chance to win a comp for a few years ;-)

lotti

Bench
oh very funny, they'll be great assetts for Manly I can't wait to see them in the Maroon and White. It's a good thing I'm a Manly fan, I still get to praise the two of them.

chemicalstorm said:
Cue the Hypocrite Roosters Support saying they LOVE finch while putting daggers in the back

The ones who whine on about Finch aren't real Roosters supporters. After all, it's the players themselves who ARE the Roosters. How can you "like" the Roosters but hate their players? The players ARE the Roosters.

Of course, they don't see it that way. They think the "Roosters" are some abstract entity that exists in the ether, or somewhere.

RABK

Referee
The Colonel said:
Much like Newcastle finishing last and having at least three more players than some of the top eight sides....

Name a half better then Johns.

Name a hooker better then Buderus.

Name 4 backrowers better then Simpson.

Simpson owned Hindmarsh in their only clash this year, Buderus owned Pig and Johns triple owned Tim Smith.

If you cared to watch a game you'd see that these three players on form will be 3 of the first players selected.

Enjoy choking in the finals again, Parra wankers sh*t me.

RABK

Referee
:LOL:

On form Simmo is equal to Hindmarsh and will be selected ahead of all those players.

Red and Blue Knight said:
:lol:

On form Simmo is equal to Hindmarsh and will be selected ahead of all those players.

You idiot.

Mason is in dreadful form too, but I'd say Luke O'Donnell is in better form than Simpson, and Ben Kennedy will be an Australian 2nd rower.

RABK

Referee
Isn't Kennedy retired from the international scene and no, O'Donnell is not in better form then Simpson.

melon....

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
The ones who whine on about Finch aren't real Roosters supporters. After all, it's the players themselves who ARE the Roosters. How can you "like" the Roosters but hate their players? The players ARE the Roosters.

Of course, they don't see it that way. They think the "Roosters" are some abstract entity that exists in the ether, or somewhere.
Are you mad? I lead the f**k Off Finch Foundation, and Ive supported this club for 30 years. You saying Im no fan? Just because I call it as it is and dont have my head shoved up my own arse like some others?

Finch cost us our season mate. Absorb it.

melon.... said:
Are you mad? I lead the f**k Off Finch Foundation, and Ive supported this club for 30 years. You saying Im no fan? Just because I call it as it is and dont have my head shoved up my own arse like some others?

Finch cost us our season mate. Absorb it.

Melon ... you just don't get it. The players ARE the "Roosters". When you say you've "supported the club" for 30 years, exactly what were you supporting, if not the players? You either support the players or you're not a fan.

It's as simple as that.

melon....

Coach
Melon ... you just don't get it. The players ARE the "Roosters". When you say you've "supported the club" for 30 years, exactly what were you supporting, if not the players? You either support the players or you're not a fan.

It's as simple as that.
Thats where you are wrong. The =club is greater than any of the players. Finch has destroyed our attack. You are a bandwagoner, who cant see th etruth if it dropped kicked you in the arse. I support the club. I'll support the clubs decision to PUNT THIS STUPID $#%^.

The club is bigger than any player representing it. Stick your head back in the sand.

melon.... said:
Thats where you are wrong. The =club is greater than any of the players. Finch has destroyed our attack. You are a bandwagoner, who cant see th etruth if it dropped kicked you in the arse. I support the club. I'll support the clubs decision to PUNT THIS STUPID $#%^.

The club is bigger than any player representing it. Stick your head back in the sand.

Without the players, there is no club, you dimwit.

Bit rich, isn't it? Someone who picks and chooses which Roosters players to support, accusing someone else of being a "bandwaggoner".

I've supported the team since 1976. And unlike you, I support whoever's in the Roosters colours.

You're no fan.

RufusRex

Post Whore
RufusRex said:
GO THE DRAGONS ... 0 from 4 to competition front runners ... Come on Storm and Raiders do your best to keep the Dragons on top after the round finishes.

two down one to go ... Storm and Roosters have delivered top spot to the Dragons for at least another day ...

Come on Raiders - give the top spot to the Dragons for the rest of the comp.

GO THE DRAGONS !!!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

Right on, I use to respect you but I think you have been subjected to one too many alien probes, you know exactly what I am talking about. I love the club as do many of the other Finch bashers, I pay for my season ticket and turn up to the games week in and week out to cheer my guts out.

I am well aware you don't front up to many games, not your fault but I can tell you the Finch bashers are in the majority. We at least are smart enough to realise Finch is a liability and for the club to go forward he has to go. The playes are not the club, they are part of the club along with the administration, coaching staff, financial backers etc.. Bit too much though I guess for you to comprehend I guess..

Cockadoodledoo said:
Right on, I use to respect you but I think you have been subjected to one too many alien probes, you know exactly what I am talking about. I love the club as do many of the other Finch bashers, I pay for my season ticket and turn up to the games week in and week out to cheer my guts out.

I am well aware you don't front up to many games, not your fault but I can tell you the Finch bashers are in the majority. We at least are smart enough to realise Finch is a liability and for the club to go forward he has to go. The playes are not the club, they are part of the club along with the administration, coaching staff, financial backers etc.. Bit too much though I guess for you to comprehend I guess..

I'm well aware the Finch bashers are in the majority. So what? If there's one thing experience teaches, it's that the masses are ALWAYS in the wrong.

You can support the financial backers and the administration all you like, but I'll stick to supporting my football team, ie. the players; they, afterall, are who count.

To say, "I support the Roosters, but not some of the players", which is what you're saying -- is no support at all. It's selective support. You support the Roosters, but with provisos. I support them no matter what.

And that's the difference.

Latest posts