What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos vs Warriors LIVE UPDATES *spoilers*

Mr Saab

Referee
I wouldnt say more likely Ritchie. I am not overly confident.
It is well known the warriors play well vs the Broncos.
Brisbane though have it all to play for....top 4 spot and Webcke's last club regular club game. If they cant lift for this game, well..........

ledzep

Bench
i tipped NZ, but now, looking at possible finals match-ups, i'd prefer the broncos to get out (in a thriller)

Kiwi

First Grade
people may hate it, but results wise, it's better for the comp if the broncos win.

manly fans may want a home semi, but a packed brookvale is not even in the same league as a packed suncorp first round of the finals in terms of great for the game.

Big Pete

Referee
That's true. It should be a packed game if we do win since the Dragons always draw good crowds up here.

Any word on the crowd numbers for this game?

Kiwi

First Grade
Big Pete said:
That's true. It should be a packed game if we do win since the Dragons always draw good crowds up here.

Any word on the crowd numbers for this game?

No idea, anything less that 40,000 to say goodbye to a great such as webcke would be an insult to the great man

salivor

First Grade
IMO it's too tough to win the comp from 6th so today really is a must win match.