What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
PNG agreement will be locked in and will be announced shortly

And yep north shore has lots of rich people and bears have jim Jeffries as an investor
Why would North Shore residents be interested in investing in a Central Coast/Perth team?

And Jed Jefferson 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Milhouse2020

Juniors
I have a thought on how best to expand the NRL into WA. I've written about how the NRL should field 2 sides in WA, so I'll elaborate further.

The Bears are granted a license with permission to play part of their season at NSO. The condition of the license will be playing out of Fremantle.

the second team should be a partnership between a consortium and the Joonadlup Giants. the Giants have a history and established brand in WA so unlike the Bears, they've got a fanbase from Day one.

Furthermore, the AFL has shown how popular local derbies can be with the Eagles and the Dockers. Having a derby between the Bears and Giants will only help to increase the profiles of these teams and the NRL.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Latest posts