What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos vs Warriors LIVE UPDATES *spoilers*

Half Time:

Brisbane Broncos 18 (Perry, Berrigan, Hunt Tries Lockyer 1/1, Parker 2/2)

New Zealand Warriors 6 (Byrne Try, Hohaia 1/1)

salivor

First Grade
It's still very much game on but the Broncos are looking even better today than they have the previous 3 weeks IMO. The attack is functioning really well and potentially we easily have another 20 points in us if we continue in this vain. On the defensive side of things, all I have to say is 215 minutes.

Cletus

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
f**k you Bumstead.

He's bloody hopeless. How was what he said to Luck. "You did it over there and you've doen it here". Well you should have penalised him for the first one because there was nothing wrong with second tackle :evil: . Hopefully he'll do a few squareups in the second half.

salivor

First Grade
Onan the barbarian said:
He's bloody hopeless. How was what he said to Luck. "You did it over there and you've doen it here". Well you should have penalised him for the first one because there was nothing wrong with second tackle :evil: . Hopefully he'll do a few squareups in the second half.

Well he's already done one square up, Vatuvei lost that ball cold, wasn't a hand near it.

Brisbane Broncos 18 (Perry, Berrigan, Hunt Tries Lockyer 1/1, Parker 2/2)

New Zealand Warriors 10 ktc (Byrne, Gatis Tries, Hohaia 1/1)

Cletus

First Grade
salivor said:
Well he's already done one square up, Vatuvei lost that ball cold, wasn't a hand near it.

Didn't see that one, I'll try and open my other eye;-) . Go you Warriors!!

Latest posts