What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs game

Minh

First Grade
We honestly get smashed by the refs, we hold a player down for two seconds and we cop a penalty.

borat

Bench
Not nearly as bad as the doom and gloom being spouted here. Fix the dropped balls and we should be well in this.

FlameThrower

Bench
Sorry but I cannot believe JDB try was disallowed as Gordy just said the ref had the best view if he got it down not a group of blokes sitting it a bus at Alexandria !

Exactly surely at sometime that ball touched the ground...ripped off..won't make a difference overall, but would have lifted the squad into halftime..

Red V for life

Juniors
Look, it's frustrating as hell to watch with all the stupid mistakes and penalties and the 50/50mcalls going against us, but we're still in it. The first 10 minutes of the second half will reveal all.

Mary's half time speech just needs 3 points made:

1. Hold the ball
2. Cut the stupid penalties
3. Gareth, you can run the ball, you can pass the ball, but don't you dare kick the ball in the second. Leave the kicking to McCrone.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Mata'utai....the tribe has spoken.
His poor read cost us the first try.
Matthews channelling John Fifita's hands

saintjeff

Juniors
I agree with everything except I think Mary can coach, he struggles for attack but does other things well.

If mary can coach where is the attack and defence for that matter
Non exsistant
When we complete 80%we win well not toinght josephine
Boys itching to play Mary said yes same crap as last week

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
If mary can coach where is the attack and defence for that matter
Non exsistant

Attack is bad at the moment I agree, but aside from the two games Sharks and Cowboys, we've defended well. I'm tipping they won't pile on too many more points in the second half if we just hold the ball and the refs don't blow sh#t penalties.
We may not win this game but I have faith we'll win many games this year here onwards, more games then we will lose.

RedVDave

First Grade
That's 2 certainties in 2 weeks matautai has bombed give someone else a go on the wing please!

borat

Bench
Wasn't a great pass from Aitken, who could have scored himself, but PM should have taken it

Latest posts