What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs game

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Mate are you serious? That was clearly a no try. Broncos played like shit and still smashed us. They missed over 25 tackles and we still didn't score. Everyone trying to push some blame to refs LOL we have won nearly every single penalty count. I mean we doubled v Souths and Penrith.

Where was it mentioned about the no try.....and if you care to have read my previous conversations you would have noted that I already stated that both The Broncos ( missed 26 tackles) and Cowboys were way below their best and still we couldn't score against them.......Minh and my comments started in regards to Widdop and Creaghs reluctance to talk to referees and at times I feel we don't get the rub of the green when onfield decisions are made because of this.....so noone is blaming referees for our appalling form right now, but simply stating that in vital stages of a game we get penalised when some other teams don't....it has NOTHING to do with the penalty count and who ends with what total and what the final score is...so Onpoint stay on point in future please

Last edited: