What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs game

justadragon

Bench
We all have feelings and emotions and disappointments fellow Dragons supporters. When the chips are down we drop our heads in despair, that is fine. When everything is going our way we rejoice. Both at different spectrums but all part of following our club and what we say in this forum is part of letting our emotions do the talking.

There are a very big number on here that have terrific views and insights and comments. I respect all that I read as it provides a good cross section of knowledge and wisdom to go with the crap that I write.🤣🤣
I like the crap you write Dave :))) it goes very well with the crap I write :)))

justadragon

Bench
The Forum and its posters play an important role in my life. My disappointment after a loss like yesterday eases with every comment I read as I realise many others are sharing my pain. But I would appeal for three things:
1. Don't make personally offensive comments to fellow posters. That's no fun for anyone. Surely Russia is showing enough aggression for us all currently. After all we do all support the same club.
2. By all means criticise weaknesses in the team, mistakes players make and perceived shortcomings of the coach but again don't get personal such as "they didn't turn up".
3. Acknowledge when there's improvement. For example the strides made by Ramsey, M.Feagai, Suli, Amone and Lawrie over the last 5-6 weeks.
well put Steve, although I will ask for some forgiveness in the the "they didnt turn up" bit, I have often mentioned that the team has not turned up with the right attitude, such as last sunday, but this is not a personal attack on any individual , its more team based.

mickeylane

Bench
i can understand your frustration mickey, but its a bit harsh calling those players out like that, give them a bit of time mate all playing together and if it doesnt improve over a season then yes lets open the cheque book
Im not being rude, just realistic...the differnce between the team finsihing sixth, seventh, eighth to the team winning the comp is huge...we dont have the spine to win a comp over the next 3 years w the current crop of players...no chance..top 8 finish once in 10 years says it all

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
well put Steve, although I will ask for some forgiveness in the the "they didnt turn up" bit, I have often mentioned that the team has not turned up with the right attitude, such as last sunday, but this is not a personal attack on any individual , its more team based.
Thanks justadragon and of course forgiveness readily granted. It's when the implication is that the players or some players are not trying that I get concerned. I actually thought that the effort from the forwards showed intent say compared to the Cowboys' game where in the first 20 mins the Cows' forwards were breaking the defensive line almost every set of six. That game was if the Dragons hadn't heard the opening whistle. Perhaps in that game it could be argued that they didn't turn up or turned up too late!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Another disappointing display. Even when we win with Ben Hunt we have an aweful, boring under 7s style of play relying on give it to the big kid (Suli) or the fast guy (Ramsey) and individual skill. We don't seem to be able to construct tries by getting a roll on then cohesion and skillful ball movement (Panthers, Sharks). We also don't seem to able to attack in waves. Also Ben Hunt seems to be our only kicking option....other teams have options at both halves and hooker. I find it hard to watch our team play each week.
Its only your 5th post but you make a lot of sense

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Isn't that against the rules?? Or is it that the amount of sense a poster makes is inversely proportional to the number of posts??

I'll see myself out.
Yeah my point was its only his 5th post and hes realising how shit we are in such a short time on here.....you arnt allowed to be so cluey and talk sense for at least 1 or 2 seasons