What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Harrison

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Harrison, yeah he had a great game today didn't he?

Enjoy Taps, as we enjoyed getting rid of him. Roosters put 28 on you.

shiznit

Coach
yeah just checked my fox sports fantasy side... his performance today has a star next to it... i dont quite know what that means just yet but it must be good...

gallagher

Juniors
yeah just checked my fox sports fantasy side... his performance today has a star next to it... i dont quite know what that means just yet but it must be good...

Well you've done it. You've changed my mind, he is a great player. After all, his manager says so and now he has a star next to his name in a fantasy comp.
Man do i have egg on my face.

shiznit

Coach
Well you've done it. You've changed my mind, he is a great player. After all, his manager says so and now he has a star next to his name in a fantasy comp.
Man do i have egg on my face.
:lol:
moron...

like i said... it became bloody evident that you made a mistake when he outplayed Gareth Ellis 2 weeks in a row in the world cup and then backed it up by doing the same to Glenn Stewart & Anthony Laffranchi in the final.

the fact that there was an article which states that Wayne Bennett rates him highly was a bonus... keep your head in the sand if you want... but his actions on the football field have been extremely impressive.

ohhh and by the way... i found out why he got a star for todays game...

80mins played
1 try
13 runs
4 tackle busts
8 offloads
1 line break
30 tackles
1 error

now explain to me again how you didnt make a mistake by letting this bloke go...

Magpies Forever

Juniors
now explain to me again how you didnt make a mistake by letting this bloke go...[/quote]

Sheens was one of the main reasons he left and making him play prop- Harrison stated quite plainly in a Canberra Raiders column he hated playing prop..................

gallagher

Juniors
:lol:
moron...

like i said... it became bloody evident that you made a mistake when he outplayed Gareth Ellis 2 weeks in a row in the world cup and then backed it up by doing the same to Glenn Stewart & Anthony Laffranchi in the final.

the fact that there was an article which states that Wayne Bennett rates him highly was a bonus... keep your head in the sand if you want... but his actions on the football field have been extremely impressive.

ohhh and by the way... i found out why he got a star for todays game...

80mins played
1 try
13 runs
4 tackle busts
8 offloads
1 line break
30 tackles
1 error

now explain to me again how you didnt make a mistake by letting this bloke go...

Because he's lazy and doesnt play consistently. You didnt watch the game did you? Stats can be misguiding.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Because he's lazy and doesnt play consistently. You didnt watch the game did you? Stats can be misguiding.

He's on a pretty good run at the moment - great World Cup, a great game against Wests, played well in a sh*t Raiders team this weekend... I'd excuse him from having a lesser game in a few weeks if he does; he's a young bloke at a new club who's been stuffed around for his whole career, one average game in his recent form would be more than acceptable.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Harrison let us down big time.

He showed potential but never really delivered, he was given plenty of chances and lots of resources were put into to him.

Too many mistakes, missed tackles, penalties and lack of penetration.

The past three years Halatua has had it all over him.

Harrison may improve but how long did we have to wait.

what bull crapp.

Lack of penetration he never got the ball. Nor allowed to play natural game.

Again Tim Sheens 'sux old man ballz' in regards to his coaching abilities - he is a dinosaur of the highest order - one of the most stubborn men in rugby league.

All he needs is a better halfback than Herbert (who is worse than morris) or campese to play right side and he will carve up.

maybe improve - he improved as soon as he left the tigers ---- Hint,hint, - - -Well Canberra didnt have to wait long - did they?? He is probably outside of Campese - their most valuable player right now - Come halfway through the comp he will be one of the top backrowers in the comp.

At this Stage he will have a starting jersey for the kiwis - who traditionally have a quality pack.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Trent Barrett on the Footy Show said that Bronson is one of the players they'll have to stop to beat Canberra.

Him and Terry Campese.

macnaz

Staff member
Trent Barrett on the Footy Show said that Bronson is one of the players they'll have to stop to beat Canberra.

Him and Terry Campese.
HELLO!!! he's gone ! i really dont know why anyone here actually gives a shiit about him.

westie

Bench
Because he would be the second best second rower at the club. Is a world champion, (that is, better than Aussies 2nd rows). And because everytime he does something rigtht, we should rightly despair, just as we should everytime O'Donnell does something sh*t hot or pulls on the green and gold.

Tommax25

Bench
How does Harrison compare with those three? I put Payne and Galea in the same basket as Harrison. Fulton aswell. All been in first grade long enough to improve their game and become a dominate forward.All have failed.
Not sure on Trimarchi, he hasnt has enough NRL games for me to have a real opinion of.

Thats a bit unfair on harrison, sure he hasnt proved himself yet, but he has potential and is starting to show it under a coach who isnt trash. Payne and galea are trash, fulton is a good workhorse I actually am a bit of a fan of his, and harrison is potenial.

tiger_nick

Bench
Terrible miss on Rogers last night to cost them the game. Must of been the coaches fault.

was a shocking miss but worst example ever.

where have you been the first five rounds? bronson is probably the form second rower in the comp. has 25 offloads for the year, our whole starting pack has 27.

no coincidence that as soon as a coach is playing him wide (like he should have been with us) he is looking dangerous every game.

he would walk into our side atm

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Give him a year or two in Canberra and he'll be one of the best backrowers in the comp, IMO. Has some issues in defence but he is always dangerous with the ball and can offload at will.

Meanwhile, we are stuck with the likes of Halatau and Payne. One hasn't had a good game since 2005, the other would get stopped in his tracks by a wet paper bag.

gallagher

Juniors
was a shocking miss but worst example ever.

where have you been the first five rounds? bronson is probably the form second rower in the comp. has 25 offloads for the year, our whole starting pack has 27.

no coincidence that as soon as a coach is playing him wide (like he should have been with us) he is looking dangerous every game.

he would walk into our side atm

He's been going well but as I said at the start of the season his form will last about 3-4 weeks. He once again looked disinterested last night, then popped up to cost them the game. And he's proven that no matter where he plays he still goes in soft or lazy to tackles.

Who wouldnt walk into our side by the way?

Latest posts