What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri set to return to field after receiving blessing

PJ

First Grade
I agree. He was a fast runner, thats it. Give me Jesse and

I'm probably in the minority but he was a young dumb kid who made a dumb decision.

4 years out of the game and the enormous loss to his earning potential is a more than fair punishment. Plenty have done worse and not sat out for even half as long.

Who knows if he was interested in coming back to us or not but I'd probably have had a chat to him. That being said I acknowledge there's probably no short list of reasons to keep well clear of him as well.

If you had heard the stories you'd be glad he isn't here.

Not an isolated, dumb decision.

And by no means the worst

Special K

Coach
He will play a few games and fade away. 4 years out is a long time and the amount of muscle he has on him now won’t be sustainable for footy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Boy is a known cheat.

Let's see how fast he is without the roids.

Clearly not quick between the ears.

Not sure if Fred's dog was involved, but kudos for him not being here.

Belt the f**k out of him Jessie.

Black Panther

Juniors
I bet if he had re-signed with Cronulla everyone would be saying how good he is again. But now was never good and won’t make it back. People make mistakes , so let’s see how he goes..

PJ

First Grade
I bet if he had re-signed with Cronulla everyone would be saying how good he is again. But now was never good and won’t make it back. People make mistakes , so let’s see how he goes..

Absolutely not for me.

Grub and glad he isn't near our club, and that is taking the drug cheating as a small factor.

fizman

Bench
On this occasion I fiercely disagree, over the last 15 years (2007 - 2022) the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks and Supporters have had more than enough off field incidents to last a life time.

I would argue that 99.9% of the supporter base are thoroughly enjoying not being at the centre of "off field" front and back page sensationalist opinion pieces over days, weeks and months.

Most would agree that the risk vs reward isn't worth pursuing, particularly since we are a very settled and balanced Club.

R-15-3

Juniors
Was over rated from what he showed but had enormous potential.
It will all come down to who and how he goes in his personal life and that’s not looking the best at this stage.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Clearly a new poster to this forum, he is a disgrace. Has never been seen otherwise.

Go eat your tail pussycat.

shadowboxer

First Grade
In defence of Black Panther, outside the club, local talk and the forum flogs - he ain’t to know what has gone on behind the scenes.
As noted, our troubled past with characters of his repute is enough for a massive pass. Just ain’t worth the risk

Ozzi_78

First Grade
About what? Singing his praises while at Cronulla, then say he won’t make it again when at the Dogs.
Are you suggesting the fan base can’t change their opinion of him after 4 years away from the game and they should still be of the opinion he is a gun prospect? And if they don’t stand by that they are just sour grapes?